Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A brief look into what I've been up to

The reason I havent release my BR-Contact yet is because:

I've been concentrating on mapping for the UT2003 Atlantis MOD .

This wallpaper I made contains an Atlantean model and a human model. The map in the background is one that I'm currently building. Just thought you might want to see a peek at the mod and what I've started to work on. (I didnt make the models of course )

Here's a small sample, grab the 1024 * 768 one here

Theres a great team there all working hard on the mod.
    So check out the site and take a look at the human arsenal, very good models and latest news

Wow! Sweet, dood.

Comment

Keep up the good work!

Comment

buckfg check ur pm m8

looks very sweet btw

Comment

Those Palms would look sweet in Contact!.
          Looks Good bucky.

Comment

That mods gonna be great. Nice paper Bucky. :up:

Comment

Re: A brief look into what I've been up to

Originally posted by Buckyfg
              The reason I havent release my BR-Contact yet is because:

I've been concentrating on mapping for the UT2003 Atlantis MOD .

This wallpaper I made contains an Atlantean model and a human model. The map in the background is one that I'm currently building. Just thought you might want to see a peek at the mod and what I've started to work on. (I didnt make the models of course )

Here's a small sample, grab the 1024 * 768 one here

Theres a great team there all working hard on the mod.
              So check out the site and take a look at the human arsenal, very good models and latest news
              yea, ive been somewhat-following this mod, its the best looking one in the making :up:

Comment

That map looks really good, even in B&W.

Like everyone else, I've been waiting for this since it was announced for UT. Cant wait.

Comment

First off, thanks for the nice replies everyone.

GOGETA_NL, I sent you a PM, go ahead with the waterfall. I found out its actually from an official map.

Loosecontroll6, the palms in this wallpaper are custom made by JackOneill , the leader of the mod team. but the ones in Contact are from the game. UPDATE I didnt read your post carefully it seems lol. Ya they would look great in that map, might see if I can use them.

If I'm allowed I'll post actuall pics of the map, BUT it might not happen, in a mod its good to keep it tight till close to release.

Comment

right.. thanks .. i already saw the same sort looking waterfall in a CTF map somewhere, but wasn't entirely sure if ur waterfal was the same so I just asked to be sure ! :-)

Bucky are u any good in optimizing terrains? I looked over the optimizing tutorials on UDN and i just didn't understand a bit about it ... could u contact me on msn or whatever?

i'll send u a pm with my details in it

thx in advance :up:

Comment

GOGETA_NL, I added you to my ICQ man. I'll catch ya on there to talk about the terrain thing, it depends what you mean

Comment

hey bucky .. im online now .. but dont see u .. lmao .. **** trillian , just send me a message and ill see u pop up

Comment

Working...
                        X