Re: Colors

Originally posted by RealGerf
    Looks good, dunno about the colors though
    Lol, look at the newer screenies man!

Comment

lol! sorry my bad, looks awesome :up:

Comment

whatever happened to this

Whatever happened to this project? Looked promising!

Comment

We have been busy creating a new site to provide resources for creating vehicles in Unreal, form where you will able to download vehicles for Unreal. Currently as it stands, there is only beta version of it, we need more people to test it for us and give us there feedback.

At the moment the host is down, so we cannot currently host it however when I get it back up i'll provide the link from where you can download the beta version, and then i'll talk to Unimatrix to see if we can make some more progress on it.

Regards,
          Gavin

Comment

Can you send a copy to me? I can host it. Any screenshots would be nice, too.

Comment

This Saturday or Sunday when I have a chance, I will upload it onto my new server, with some new screens as well.

We appreciate your interest

Comment

Originally posted by BassGsSpDeluxe
                Yeah, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Withing, is a CG movie, that has only one thing in common with the games, cvan anyone guess it?
                uhh...there's a chocobo on a poster somewhere, forgot where it was (such a long time ago)

Comment

Oooo k, looks like i wont be able to get it up for you guys until Unimatrix gets back from his holiday. I tell ya, the cheek he has to go off and not tell me! Should'nt be too long guys. Hang in there.

Comment

Alright, sorry for the delay. You can now download the Beta Version of The Bandit from the following link.

http://dmvu.com/downloads/Bandit-Beta.zip

A read-me file is included to help with the installation, if you have any queries do not hesitate to ask me.

Thanks again.

Comment

its not working for me...when i try to spawn it it crashes my game

Comment

Working...
                      X