*\o/* Custom-GUI-MOD 2k4 *\o/*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya SkarjjMaster?
    I would like to change the color of the font on the MainMenu. Ot looks liked you addressed this earlier in the thread but I'm afraid I did not understand what you were saying. Any chance you could break it down for me, I really would like to lose that default yellow color. Sorry to be a pain :haha:
    Thanks

Comment

Slapped this together for a friend ..

Comment

Wtf, still doesn't work

Can someone just give me the .bmp/.dds-file so i can change it without any converting or something (Cause i think that the Converting-thing mess my .bmp/.dds blabala-files)

So please, someone upload 1 file for me? :noob:

Thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Dru Tyson
          Heya SkarjjMaster?
          I would like to change the color of the font on the MainMenu. Ot looks liked you addressed this earlier in the thread but I'm afraid I did not understand what you were saying. Any chance you could break it down for me, I really would like to lose that default yellow color. Sorry to be a pain :haha:
          Thanks
          I would like to know this too.

Comment

I tried changing the textures in the "NewControls" interface and I didn't see my new textures. What's up with that? :bulb:

Comment

ok you change the colors by doing this:

You add a 4-charecter code before the button's text.
              I can not post the code, as the board messes the charecters up, but I think there is a program that will spew out the code for you. Perform a forum search for it.

Comment

Having tinkered around, I can see why they put the scanlines on the sub-menu images - breaks up the background, prevents it obscuring the foreground.

Additional features I'd like: capacity to change the size of textures as they display - I've got a background pic I'd like to use on the submenus, as well as the little image in the foreground, so the capacity to make the background full width, not stretched, would be very useful.

Also, is it possible to limit the area in which the scrollers are visible? For example, displaying it within a faux-LCD-screen?

^_^

[edit] oh, and is it possible to change the order in which the buttons fly in?

Comment

For the love of god release that!!!!

Comment

if I get the whole thing to the point where I'm happy with it, sure *can see sooooo many problems *

Comment

Yea, you should release that vorlon010 . It's looks ace.

Comment

OMG that looks amazing !!!!Release it plz!!

Comment

Very Nice Hellcat :up: , just got around to tinkering with it today.

Does this/could it supprt the new mod architecture in 2k4?

Comment

How about releasing that kewl interface of u vorlon010? I would really love to see that one on my UT2k4 on meh cpu, well how about that?

Comment

With the new 3236 patch, it sorta screwed up my mainmenu font size. I had them pretty small but now they are normal(large). I know i did them through the GUI2K4.int but dont remember what to adjust in there. What exactly do i need to adjust for this?

Comment

I made this GUI for my clan.

Unfortunately, with the new patch now telling me what files are causing connection errors (well, that's a good thing...) it's telling me "Incompatible files: Xinterfcat.u" or something like that. It still is able to connect, I just have to click reconnect a couple of times.

Comment

Working...
                                X