X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try google: Elisha cuthbert.

and uhh she is mine :heart:

Comment

btw still havent found out how to replace object to other corner and stuff:bulb:

I read it somewere but i just dont get it:noob:

Comment

Originally posted by Twigsby
        Hellcat : Does the mod support custom cursors? I replaced the pointer in the package with one of eobet's, but it still used the default ut2004 cursor. :cry:
        Currently not.
        I tried to replace the mouse cursor (one of the first things I tried) and I only got a huuuuge failure "Unable to write to protected propperty"

Have yet to find a way to walk around that....
        They really made the mouse pointers a protected array.
        WHAT FOR?

Comment

can someone walk me through how i can replace the main meu image with another? unreal ed is tricky and i do not want to mess up.

Comment

Anybody want to upload/send me the file? The site won't let me download; it says I have to finish the download but nothing happened and I never dled anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellcat2k3
              Have yet to find a way to walk around that....
              They really made the mouse pointers a protected array.
              WHAT FOR?
              :cry:

I don't understand why Epic made it so difficult to customize the GUI either.

Perhaps they badly separated the in-game HUD from the menu GUI, and thus can't allow much change, because of cheat protection?

I do hope they fix that in the future.

Comment

I made something in photoshop, with transparancy. But as what do I save it? a TGA doesn't support transparency as far as I know. If someone could tell me what I should save it as... I'd love you long time

Comment

Originally posted by eobet
                  Perhaps they badly separated the in-game HUD from the menu GUI, and thus can't allow much change, because of cheat protection.
                  my thoughts exactely!

Comment

Here a work in progress :

A bit difficult to make what i have draw into photoshop

Comment

Originally posted by Sh0rty
                      I made something in photoshop, with transparancy. But as what do I save it? a TGA doesn't support transparency as far as I know. If someone could tell me what I should save it as... I'd love you long time
                      I need to know this too =(

Comment

Originally posted by S@VTRoNiC
                        Here a work in progress :

I basically want something like that. Very simple with just a wallpaper but not the image in the foreground. Just the options and a single image.

Comment

Originally posted by Reversion
                          I need to know this too =(
                          Hellcat explained to me that you can save targa's wth transparancy. Unfortunately, this doesn't work in photoshop, but it does in ImageReady (which comes with photoshop anyway)
                          File > Export > Document. Pck Targa. Use 32bit depth.
                          When importing your .tga tick "Alpha"
                          All done!

[screenshot]http://shorty.respawner.com/customgui.jpg[/screenshot]
                          This is what I have now.
                          I'm planning on changing the highlight & maybe add that 3 action fade with some images.. But not sure which ones yet.

Serverbrowser not edited yet. Will do it later though!

Comment

Shorty, I opened up ImageReady in photoshop folder and did the steps that you said (File > Export > Document. Pck Targa. Use 32bit depth), but once I import it into the editor and tick the "alpha" box, the image is then solid white. I just dont understand.

*edit* Actually, in ImageReady, when i go to save my image, the Export in the file is shaded out. So i have to do File>Export Original> and then save it as .TGA> 32bit.

Comment

Seems to depend on the PS version as in my 7.0 the TGA transparancy works perfectely from within PhotoShop itself

Comment

Ok, I got it! Thanx shorty and thank you Hellcat

Comment

Working...
                                X