RECRUIT: 3D Artist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RECRUIT: 3D Artist

3D artist needed for a new mod called Hardcore. We're currently three guys working on this: evr (Project Leader), Maestr0 (Coder) and TNSe (Coder).

Hardcore is a semi-total conversion for UT2003/4 that combines the best of all major FPS games plus tons of new stuff to make the mod even more fun. We're aiming to get the mod spam-free, luck-less and skillbased. The movementsystem is a mix of Q3's speed-gaining and UT2003's dodges.

We're currently working on the 4th internal beta. Movements are pretty much done and now we're going to focus on the weapons and pickups.

You think you've got what it takes to be a part of this mod?
    This is what I want from a 3D artist:
    Ability to build meshes with polyrates below 1500 and texture them so they look good.
    Ability to animate.
    Knowledge of the workflow on how to bring content from your 3d package to unreal.
    Excellent communicationskills.
    Ability to work good with a team.
    Ability to write/talk good and understandable English.
    Generally a nice person.

If you feel like you've got what it takes and want to be a part of this then mail me on pererik.mahl@telia.com with some info about yourself and links to where I can see your work. You can also contact me on IRC, #liquid @ irc.quakenet.org.

hmm thats a pretty big wishlist u got there i think in general ull find that pretty much all ppl that would fit in ure discription already have a mod to work on.

Comment

Re: RECRUIT: 3D Artist

Originally posted by evr
      3D artist needed for a new mod called Hardcore. We're currently three guys working on this: evr (Project Leader), Maestr0 (Coder) and TNSe (Coder).
      Hey TNSe! Miss ya from DeathBall =(

it's still way buggy though, so dont feel bad

Comment

and we need also a 2d artist

to evr if i dont see you anymore :
        new version is up...same url as b3...but b4 at the end
        read the readme..
        and wish me best luck in army ((((

Comment

Working...
        X