DM-StalwartClassic + DM-StalwartXLClassic [04] [Re Release] [2K4 Update]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good. :up:
    I have to ADmit, I liked XYZZ (?)'s version better, it had better lighting and meshes, but the scale was the original, so I vote for this one(s).

Comment

thanks
      I hope u don't mind.I don't know poeple I play with know about this forum or not. I do know there is about four us that does .I post it on our forum.It one our Favorites we like to play.Small map faster game play.They try work on our mod just UT99 redeemer mod.

http://www.redeemerinsanity.com/bbs/index.php
      :up: :up: :up: :up:

Comment

Great job, KB.

As I've said to you before, your stalwart remake is one of my favs.

Comment

I just played it.

Yes, the visuals have definately improved... :up:

And the working redeemer cam is awesome (tested it on a dedicated)...

But I noticed that the ramp from the room with the RL on the crates to the room with the hidden stuff is shifted a little (touched it accidentally with "snap to grid"???).

But that doesn't bother... ...great map. :up:

Comment

Cute.

Comment

Just play
              WOW WOW

Comment

KillBait!

relase the online working cameraclient and karma cones version of this map already ! :cry:

Comment

OMFG!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

*D/Ls*

Comment

:heart: this remake.

Comment

KillBait! :cry:

why cant I read the messages on the monitors ??

and please release the new version with working online physics and monitors :cry:

:cry:

Comment

Lazarus thread again

Strange never seen the text like that, will check it out once the FlapPack stuff is done (soon).

As for online karma stuff, i seem to have misplaced it on my HD's somewhere and cant find it :cry: . Still looking for it, but i could be in one of a thousande places.

BTW

I did get the monitors to show players online also..but i used a snippet of code i need to ask permission to use first before i release it.

Comment

DM-StalwartClassic
                          brighter than original with ampcam, steam and same gameplay and music as original; tough bots and you can get stuck briefly on one of the stairs.

(can't find any extra DL locations for this one except uz2 files)

DM-StalwartXLClassic
                          slightly larger scale for UT2004 and brighter; I still like original scale better, but this is fun too! Brighter than original with deemercam, steam and same gameplay and music as original; tough bots and you can get stuck briefly on one of the stairs; I think I noticed some extra sounds in here as well.

(same deal with this version)

Comment

Working...
                          X