• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another clad person from yours truly.

Download ut2003skn-tribalslave.zip from FilePlanet
    Download ut2003skn-tribalslave.zip from Shareaza/Gnutella2
    Download ut2003skn-tribalslave.zip from eDonkey/eMule

And here's a Screenshot for those that want to Look at it: http://www.saphiria.net/i/wip/tribalslave/Shot00004.jpg

Enjoy

The skin is for the Exoslave model

/edit: Editted the ED2k link to provide a valid source for the download

crazy.

Comment

None of your dl links work! :cry:

Comment

Try this one then: http://www.saphiria.net/d/ut2003skn-tribalslave.zip

I didn't put the URL to the local mirror because of my bandwidth usage but if you can't get off me or on FilePlanet, then feel free to use it. Also, if you run a section of a File repository site, like Faster Files, feel free to upload it there. You have my permission.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirin RiotCrash
          Try this one then: http://www.saphiria.net/d/ut2003skn-tribalslave.zip

I didn't put the URL to the local mirror because of my bandwidth usage but if you can't get off me or on FilePlanet, then feel free to use it. Also, if you run a section of a File repository site, like Faster Files, feel free to upload it there. You have my permission.
          Was that a hint directed towards me? You must have briefly noticed my signature! :bulb:

Comment

:bulb:

Well ....

I did try to submit it to FasterFiles but I kept getting errors ... and UT2003Hq ... there's some weird 2MB limit. :bulb:

So ... if you can, please do upload it.

Comment

Does it feature teamskins as well ?
              (any screenshots of those teamskins would be nice as well ... )

Comment

Is the model available without the exo-skeleton?

Is the model available without the exo-skeleton?

Comment

Originally posted by JaFO(JBE)
                  Does it feature teamskins as well ?
                  (any screenshots of those teamskins would be nice as well ... )
                  as always, of course it does. Here's a couple right now:

Blue: http://www.saphiria.net/i/wip/tribalslave/Shot00037.jpg
                  Red: http://www.saphiria.net/i/wip/tribalslave/Shot00038.jpg

I was a bit in a hurry to get this one out so I didn't take a lot of screenshots.

Dario: No there isn't at least not now. You could contact the original author of the Exoslave model if he could make a version without the exo rider thingy. :bulb:

Comment

Glad to see you're still around Kirin, I was getting worried not seeing you posting here anymore.

Nice looking skin, by the way.

Comment

Well, Loric ... I don't post a whole lot anymore, especially after that whole "We want an OT forum" fiasco that happened a month or two ago. I've been busy with skinning and writing and stuff ... can't really devote a whole lot of time to the forums that I'd like to but heck, I think I like spending more time with myself and outside the forums. It makes myself feel good.

I might start on another skin this weekend, probably based on an RPG character. It's been a while since I done one of those.

Comment

nice skin!

you should change the glass colour to something more like the machine

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine_X
                          nice skin!

you should change the glass colour to something more like the machine
                          I could do that, but this model uses three textures instead of the standard two and I haven't quite figured out how the third texture is referenced. I don't see how that works in the UPL file, so I'm guessing that it's something internal within the model itself. If I find a more friendlier way to replace that metal thing on her face, then sure I'll do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirin RiotCrash
                            I could do that, but this model uses three textures instead of the standard two and I haven't quite figured out how the third texture is referenced. I don't see how that works in the UPL file, so I'm guessing that it's something internal within the model itself. If I find a more friendlier way to replace that metal thing on her face, then sure I'll do it.
                            yeah i would just replace the texture lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine_X
                              yeah i would just replace the texture lol
                              Well .... I suppose that could work but then if I do that, then the texture on the default skin would change too and that would cause some major incompatibility problems with servers and that sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X