Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maps

Hi everyone

I am looking for these DM maps: Campgrounds, Jackalshole, and shuddercreek. I searched the threads but found nothing about these maps.

Does anyone know where these maps and other cool ones can be downloaded from?

If anyone can help me. Please tell me where to download from+ how to install them, which folders etc.

Please help

Q

do a search on the internet mate,
    www.unrealplayground.com
    www.mapraider.com
    www.fasterfiles.com

:bulb:

Comment

Re: Maps

Originally posted by Qureshi
      Hi everyone

I am looking for these DM maps: Campgrounds, Jackalshole, and shuddercreek. I searched the threads but found nothing about these maps.

If anyone can help me. Please tell me where to download from+ how to install them, which folders etc.

Please help

Q

For all your map needs try these 2 sites

www.unrealplayground.com
      www.mapraider.com

once there just use the search facilty there and you will find those maps. Infact use the link in my signature (below) "My favourite maps for UT2003 listed here" and u will see a direct link to Campergrounds2003.

To install maps use this map manager, it does all the work for you

http://www.real-swedix.net/

If u cant figure how to use it then installing maps manually is pretty easy.

you will find they come in a zip file so u need to unzip the files to the correct directory, usually the zip file will have a readme file telling u how to install the map.

Briefly
      the map itself will be a .ut2 file
      e.g. campergrounds.ut2
      just unzip this to your maps folder in ut2003

.ogg files go in music folder
      .utx go in textures folder

Any problems let me know

Digi

Comment

THANKS DIGI :up:

Great! just what I needed.
        Nice taste in maps by the way:up:

Comment

Re: Maps

Originally posted by Qureshi
          Hi everyone

Please help

Q

Hi Q, I maintain a list of maps I consider to be keeper's here. You bound to find something there you like. And if you come across anything yourself be sure to let me know so I can pass it on.

Regards

Fora.

Comment

No problem Qureshi

And yes, check out Foralarx's list of keepers, he's got all the top maps in that list

Kepp up the good work m8

Comment

Working...
            X