No announcement yet.

Triggerable BioGlobMonster/Monster Spawner! For All 2k4 Gametypes [beta3/pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destroying Monsters After Assault Round Ends???

First off, this is a great script! However, I am using this code in a Assault map. The problem is, when the round ends.......any monsters that did not die will respawn at 'PlayerStarts' in the next round. I have tried looking everywhere for an answer. I found that a bDeleteMe command can be used to kill them. Or is there a simple command in a scriptedtrigger that will kill all monsters? Or is it possible to kill all monsters with a simple trigger (if a script was made to kill the monsters on a triggered command would be awesome, but i donno script)?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! My level is 99.9% done!!! All I need is this last piece to make it complete!!

Comment

hmm 99.90% done ???! dont you mean 99.99 % done !?!?

Comment

Re: Destroying Monsters After Assault Round Ends???

Originally posted by Dead-X
        First off, this is a great script! However, I am using this code in a Assault map. The problem is, when the round ends.......any monsters that did not die will respawn at 'PlayerStarts' in the next round. I have tried looking everywhere for an answer. I found that a bDeleteMe command can be used to kill them. Or is there a simple command in a scriptedtrigger that will kill all monsters? Or is it possible to kill all monsters with a simple trigger (if a script was made to kill the monsters on a triggered command would be awesome, but i donno script)?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! My level is 99.9% done!!! All I need is this last piece to make it complete!!
        oops....totally forgot this.

Will take a look at it!

Comment

Waawwww.

Can I use this trigger in my assault map ? If yes where to get the latest version of the trigger. I'm building a map AS-brokenroad...almost ready and want to add some monsters..

thanks in advance.

Is it Free to USE ???????????:weird:

Comment

Working...
          X