No announcement yet.

Triggerable BioGlobMonster/Monster Spawner! For All 2k4 Gametypes [beta3/pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triggerable BioGlobMonster/Monster Spawner! For All 2k4 Gametypes [beta3/pics]

Hi there,
    extended the original version of the Monsterspawner done by m00b, with bioglob monsters of VASBioInvasion.

Current version beta3!

[screenshot]http://www.siebensinne.com/shot01.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://www.siebensinne.com/shot02.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://www.siebensinne.com/shot03.jpg[/screenshot]

Testmap/Source download

Its an Actor with corresponding Trigger witch spawns all type of Invasionmonsters in any gametype even the Bioglobmonsters of VASBoiInvasion.

*thinking about if its possible to make it team related*

Comment

and where can I download that level?

Comment

Originally posted by Serious Hoagie
        and where can I download that level?
        Testmap download

Comment

so if you forund the GPF couldnt you just give us a working version of the VAS bioinvasion? :up:

Me would like. Do it you must. :weird:

Comment

Originally posted by catdaemon
            Do it you must. :weird:
            ....will try my best but there is no time for it until next weekend. Found an issue in the monsterclass hopefully this will fix the whole thing but who knows....

Comment

YEY!

You have my blessing! :up:

Comment

[screenshot][\screenshot] please

small, low resolution monitors at school.

Comment

Updated links in first post vers.alpha2

Biomonsters now splashing into globs when killed, found another 2 issues in monsterclass and 1 in monstercontroller.
                  Gibgroup, Bloodjet and some effects added.

Updated screenies!

Comment

Link gives a 404 Not Found?

-lite

Comment

Re: Triggerable BioGlobMonster/Monster Spawner! For All 2k4 Gametypes [alpha2/pics]

Originally posted by Gobi
                      [B]Seems i have found the GPF issue in VASBioInvasion.
                      FYI - I have a new version of VASBioInvasion that has new options check it out.

Looks like the GPF is only in Instant Action mode and not host client mode.

Also using the VASBIo in the Monster code is not GPf'ing? or did you change anything in the class of the BIO?

Do you want to get together to fix the GPF on BIO?

Comment

Gobi,

FYI I tested the SGO BIO with the VASBIO Invasion ( its spawning the SGO BIO)

Still get the GPF. To find the GPF start up a instant action game on Morpheus3 map and use instgib. If you can do one game like this then i would say it good. In invasion it fails hard :bulb:

What did you think the GPF was?

So now i dont know if its the BIO itself or the way invasion works with it.

Nice job update on the BIO Smoke! Mind if i use that in the NEXT VASBIO ?

Also Version 1.2 of VASBIO will have a mode other Gametypes. So you can add the BIO to everything. This might be waht you are doing? want to work together on this?

Comment

Update!

Ok first beta download

Comment

Ok with some help from GOBI I think i got the GPF error!

Looks like a extra Died function was in the BIO and might have been the problem.

I have been testing and have not been able to get the GPF to come back up!

Thanks everyone.

Now im back to the extra things we wanted in this mod and mutator.

Good Luck Gobi - Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-Corp
                              Ok with some help from GOBI I think i got the GPF error!

Looks like a extra Died function was in the BIO and might have been the problem.

I have been testing and have not been able to get the GPF to come back up!

Thanks everyone.

Now im back to the extra things we wanted in this mod and mutator.

Good Luck Gobi - Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
                              You're welcome and if you want to use the emitters..... do it! But check out the new ones first.
                              Added new bloodemitter, new smokeeffect, tweaked some values.....

Comment

Working...
                              X