No announcement yet.

CTF-Inamorata (Early Screen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa, really great job on this map so far! I really like the curved walls and the detail is great. Not too much but it really adds a lot. The atmosphere is looking good aswell, good theme. :up:

Can't wait to see this one when its finished up. :up:

Comment

hmm, some of that bsp is looking very linear, like that ramp thing. and the tower, the bsp needs more spice imo. but of course your not done yet so,,

Comment

Originally posted by CTFX1
        hmm, some of that bsp is looking very linear, like that ramp thing. and the tower, the bsp needs more spice imo. but of course your not done yet so,,
        Cheers, will do.

Comment

i was thinking the ramp would look good if it was solid, all the way to the floor, try useing the same texture as br-twintombs with the trim as well.

Comment

How about an update?

Comment

The map will be part of a map pack that is being created

The map is looking kick ***

Comment

Why this name?

"Innamorata" (with 2 "n") in italian means 'falled in love' , refered to a woman ...

Comment

Progress updates will now be posted in here: http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=314659

Comment

Originally posted by the G.o.a.T.
                    Yes I saw the reskinned ones, but which ones are the pillars running from the ceiling to the bottom in the first pic?
                    They seemed custom to me. Maybe it's this heat though :bulb:
                    I am prety sure they are standard meshes skinned and used very well.

Comment

Working...
                    X