[UPDATED! WIMMY WHAM WHAM WOZZLE!] CL5.4 - Vehicles Everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meavocks
    Are you running a dedicated server? I just can't get the description things to work (at the bottom right of the screen)...

yes i am running a dedicated ONSLAUGHT server here is the name again...

~~ DEATH ROW ~~ LEVI & SPACE VEHICS IN ALL MAPS!

and i ip is below

cya

Comment

If I run this client-side, it works fine. If I run it as a dedicated server, it doesn't...

Now that I've run it client-side, I'm going to try it server-side again. Maybe it'll work this time...

Comment

I updated to CL5.2 and i went into a deathmatch game left clicked to spawn a beacon and right clicked was spawned into a hellbender and my computer immediately afterwards crashed.Does anybody have any suggestions ?

Athlon 2000+
        768mb pc2100
        Ati radeon 9000 pro
        Windows Xp

Comment

If you die, all your vehicles disappear.

It should only stick at Translocation if you're out of ammo, but obviously something isn't working right... Apparently bInfiniteAmmo is not getting replicated right. Gah, I'm so freaking forgetful about those things.

Anyway, new version. Bringing back vehicle max, two bugs fixed.

http://www.dezro.com/CL5.zip

Comment

I haven't tested this on 5.3 yet, just 5.2;
            You can select the sentinal, fire the beacon into the air, deploy it mid-air and it will just stay there. Floating.

Maybe it's not possible to have the turrets fall to the ground when deployed... but maybe it should be an option that turrets can only deploy when the beacon is at a stand-still?

Anyway... great mutator!

Comment

Hi Dezero

Well I think their may be a possible bug .... :weird:

in the "startingAmmo=" area there may be a bug here in CL5-3. This also happend in CL5-2

"startingAmmo=" amount seems to be wrong.

IE: if startingAmmo=5

you can only deploy "4" items not 5 items as suggested in
              "startingAmmo=" area

P.S. Can you bring back the option to kill items when you die back?

Just for your Info Dezero

Cya

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work at this Dez. Downloading 5.3 now...:up:

Comment

You'll also notice that the link turret is partially buried, and I think one of the other turrets floats above ground. I tried to get turrets and sentinals to place properly, but it's just not going to happen it seems. When the first patch is out, I plan on doing some crazy stuff to get them to work right.

The ammo bug only happens if you deploy a vehicle with primary fire. Fixed in next version, which I will release either if there are any more bugs or when the first UT2004 patch is released.

Comment

No text on top of screen.

Im not getting any text to say what vechile i have and i have the latest one any help.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezro
                      You'll also notice that the link turret is partially buried, and I think one of the other turrets floats above ground. I tried to get turrets and sentinals to place properly, but it's just not going to happen it seems. When the first patch is out, I plan on doing some crazy stuff to get them to work right.

The ammo bug only happens if you deploy a vehicle with primary fire. Fixed in next version, which I will release either if there are any more bugs or when the first UT2004 patch is released.
                      Well I would not worrie about turrets bud its no big deal the reason I say that is that I place the turrets in the air "Great For Defnese setups"

Glad you got the the other stuff workin ... Good Job Bud! Im happy with it now that it works lol

Cya

Comment

Re: No text on top of screen.

Originally posted by DoyleChris
                        Im not getting any text to say what vechile i have and i have the latest one any help.
                        look at the bottom right of your screen screen it comes up there now!

cya

Comment

Dezro. You are a GENIUS man. 5.3 is working as near as **** it PERFECTLY. Only had a couple of warnings on the server, and occasionally when a node is destroyed in ONS the gameplay sort of continues in god mode until the map switch. KUDOS big style. Best mod ever.

Comment

Help....the download link doesn't work.:cry:

Comment

It seems my domain forwarding isn't working anymore... And I can't fix it... Anyway, here's the real link:

http://homepage.mac.com/dezro/CL5.zip

Comment

Are the sentinels supposed to shoot? When I spawn one, it looks around for a while and then closes and does nothing...

Comment

Working...
                                X