No announcement yet.

[UPDATED! WIMMY WHAM WHAM WOZZLE!] CL5.4 - Vehicles Everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when people join my server (like my dad) they only get 1 weapon and if they pick up more it doesnt register on their hud :weird:

Comment

I am amazed that this bug hasn't been encountered before. I see the problem in my code and I'll make a quick patch when I get back home.

Comment

HEy this is a great tool, thanks so much for making it.

One question though, any idea where Id put the "serverpackages=CL5" setting on a Mac? I am trying to host on a mac at work for the LAN and I can add the mutator but anyone joining the game still cant use translocator. So Im assuming its cuz I didnt put in that command line. But the problem is, I dont have an "UT2004.ini" file in my system folder for UT2004.

Thx!

Comment

If I remember correctly from back when I played UT1 on a Mac, .ini files should be in the UT2004 folder.

Comment

Well Dezero I had tried to get CL5 to correctly and it "AINT" hap'n I really like your mod ( mutator ) but i have played with thi since 10am this mornin to 9pm. I have done 5 clean installs and still not to get work correctly. With the Problem with the deployed Ion Tanks and Raptor making users go into camera mode I have decided to go back to version CL4R3. Its just not a buggy as CL5. I like the new items that you implemented in CL5. So I hope you see some fixes in CL6 when it come out.

Again Thanks for all your help

Comment

I dont mean to be rude,but why do you keep changing the controls? It gets very confusing from useing cl4 and then switching to cl5.

Comment

Thanks Much

Dezro, Thanks much for the new patch. I installed and everything is working as it should. No more errors from the webadmin and all clients connecting to dedicated and non-dedicated servers work perfect as well. Once again, awesome mutator! Keep up the good work. :up: :up: :up: :up:

Comment

thank you for really fan Mutator !

Here is some recent screenshot ...
                  [screenshot]http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v95/BuffyTheSlayer/CL5.jpg[/screenshot]
                  [screenshot]http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v95/BuffyTheSlayer/CL5_2.jpg[/screenshot]
                  sentinels looks like Alien's Egg...

Comment

I have fixed the ion bug!

The thing is, the ion tanks were a red herring. What was happening, was that power nodes automatically destroy all locked vehicles near them when they die, and I forgot to unlock the vehicles you teleport into!

Anyway, update as soon as I fix the GUI.

Comment

Updated. Two bugs fixed, and now instead of a message on the top of the screen whenever you switch vehicles, your selected vehicle is displayed in the corner above the ammo display.

http://www.dezro.com/CL5.zip

Comment

So close!!!!

Everything is working fine now. ish. When you scroll through the vehicles, the list isn't being displayed... The name at the bottom right of the screen stays at "translocation" so I can't see what I'm gonna spawn.

So very close!:bulb: :sour: :weird:

Comment

Well Dezero... I just downlaoded your Newest Version Of CL5-2........ and guess what..........IT FREAKIN WORKS!!!!!!! No more problems with ION Tanks - Raptors - Leviathans !!!! AWESOME JOB BUD!!!!!! also I just posted a link about my server with pics and praise of your Mutator!

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=369592

Thanks for putting up with all my S... and glad I was able to help!

Good Job!! :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Cya

Comment

Originally posted by vanian
                            One question though, any idea where Id put the "serverpackages=CL5" setting on a Mac?
                            It's in ~/Library/Application Support/Unreal Tournament 2004/System/

It puts the files there because otherwise you could only run the game if your account has write access to the Applications folder.

Comment

Originally posted by xpguy
                              Well Dezero... I just downlaoded your Newest Version Of CL5-2........ and guess what..........IT FREAKIN WORKS!!!!!!! No more problems with ION Tanks - Raptors - Leviathans !!!! AWESOME JOB BUD!!!!!! also I just posted a link about my server with pics and praise of your Mutator!

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=369592

Thanks for putting up with all my S... and glad I was able to help!

Good Job!! :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Cya
                              Are you running a dedicated server? I just can't get the description things to work (at the bottom right of the screen)...

Comment

maybe its just me but the ceiling sentinel doesn't work any more, i can only get the floor one. And also some of my vehicles were dissapearing after a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X