[UPDATED! WIMMY WHAM WHAM WOZZLE!] CL5.4 - Vehicles Everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I just installed CL5

And yes I read the readme but im alittle confused.....

I cant get the Carlaunch list as in CL4 using the right mouse button now in CL5. Now i have my "next weapon" binnded to my "Q" key always have for years am I not going to be able to use my "Q" key for switching weapons any more to select what ever weapon I want?

What do I use to get the CarLaunch Vehicle list activated it does not work with right mouse button any more?

Need Some Help!

Thanks

Comment

seems the crash in other game mods wasn't caused by ur mutator. It's something else. Anybody know what would cause an error in all game modes besides CTF/ ONS and SP

Comment

Well got the button issue fixed and did some testing. Ion Tank and Leviathan now throw the user in "Camera Mode" When you blow up a node! ****!!!! can you cant get out of camera mode!! This sucks Going back to CL4

Cya

Comment

WTF? CL4 is ABOVE CL5??? CL5 is much better in my opinion... Permission to link to in my website, and with what description?

Comment

Questions Dezero

1. Are you using the "HOST" selection in the game to test for the dedicated server? I HOPE NOT! If You Are I suggest you test it using the "RUNSERVER.BAT" file please

Good Example...............

CL5 "SEEMS" to be ok selecting the "HOST" selection then selecting dedicated server ok ......... BUT...................

When you run it from the "RUNSERVER.BAT" is does not work and I removed all mutators except for yours.

Now.... I dont have this Problem In CL4 that is why I Run CL4! I boot my server from the "RUNSERVER.BAT" file. Hope that has been some help to ya bud!!

Back to running CL4 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cya

Comment

ION an LEVI Bug

You may check this out. I used a ION CANNON to blow up a few NODES in ONSLAUGHT Guess what... I DID NOT DIE!! you may want to check that out for the ION PLASMA TANK and LEVI

Just for you info Dezero

Cya

Comment

Last update before Epic patches UT2004, hopefully. Tested a bunch. Should work great.

http://www.dezro.com/CL5.zip

xpguy: As far as I know, the Ion bug never existed. I never encountered it, and don't think I haven't tried. I don't think there's anything in my code that causes it, and if there's anything in Epic's code it would probably cause it for me as well. One thing, though. Does it happen if you use the summon command to get the ion tank?

The command I use to test is:
                ucc server ONS-RedPlanet?Mutator=CL5-1.MutCarLaunch -lanplay -log=CLTest.log

Comment

Did you fix sentinels? O_O

Comment

Originally posted by Dezro
                    Last update before Epic patches UT2004, hopefully. Tested a bunch. Should work great.

http://www.dezro.com/CL5.zip

xpguy: As far as I know, the Ion bug never existed. I never encountered it, and don't think I haven't tried. I don't think there's anything in my code that causes it, and if there's anything in Epic's code it would probably cause it for me as well. One thing, though. Does it happen if you use the summon command to get the ion tank?

The command I use to test is:
                    ucc server ONS-RedPlanet?Mutator=CL5-1.MutCarLaunch -lanplay -log=CLTest.log
                    When you tested it for the server did you try it using the "RUNSERVER.BAT" file?

Thanks

Comment

very nice work. the last version always crashed ut, but i havent had a single crash yet.

Comment

ok thanks Dezero for the test config.

Ok looks like it ok except for the Ion Plasma Tank

here is my Test error log on it. ( Your Mutator was the only one installed............ It put me into Camera Mode when I was killed by tank!l LOL

Log: Log file open, 04/08/04 13:08:38
                        Init: Name subsystem initialized
                        Init: Detected: Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600)
                        Init: Version: 3186 (127.29)
                        Init: Compiled: Mar 3 2004 02:43:29
                        Init: Command line: ONS-Torlan?game=Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame?mutator=CL5-1.MutCarLaunch ini=UT2004.ini log=CL-MUTE.log
                        Init: Character set: Unicode
                        Init: Base directory: D:\UTS\System\
                        Init: Ini:UT2004.ini UserIni:User.ini
                        Init: Build label: Build UT2004_Build_[2004-03-03_02.42]
                        Init: Object subsystem initialized
                        Log: Executing Class Engine.ServerCommandlet
                        Log: Global MD5: [3986c4774f86cab155ff9f5432b89282]
                        Log: Browse: ONS-Torlan?Name=Player?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Jak ob?team=255?game=Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame?mutato r=CL5-1.MutCarLaunch
                        Log: Collecting garbage
                        Log: Purging garbage
                        Log: Garbage: objects: 38064->37844; refs: 568442
                        Log: Game class is 'ONSOnslaughtGame'
                        Log: Bringing Level ONS-Torlan.myLevel up for play (20) appSeconds: 17.051000...
                        Log: (Karma): Autodetecting CPU for SSE
                        Log: (Karma): Using SSE Optimizations
                        ScriptLog: Mutators CL5-1.MutCarLaunch
                        ScriptLog: GameInfo::InitGame : bEnableStatLogging False
                        ScriptLog: Using Official Link Setup: Default
                        ScriptLog: UdpServerQuery(crt): Port 7787 successfully bound.
                        Log: Resolving master0.gamespy.com...
                        ScriptLog: MasterServerUplink: MasterServerGameStats not found - stats uploading disabled.
                        Log: Resolving ut2004master1.epicgames.com...
                        WebAdmin: Loading Game Types
                        WebAdmin: xWebAdmin.UTServerAdmin Initialized on Port 80
                        Log: Adding temporary MD5 Database record for Package CL5-1 [ba98ef54407b0559b21316c5d573cd89]
                        Log: MasterServerUplink: Resolved ut2004master1.epicgames.com as 207.135.145.6.
                        Log: Resolved master0.gamespy.com (207.38.8.34)
                        ScriptLog: UdpGameSpyUplink: Master Server is master0.gamespy.com:27900
                        ScriptLog: UdpGameSpyUplink: Port 7788 successfully bound.
                        Log: MasterServerUplink: Connection to ut2004master1.epicgames.com established.
                        Log: Master server requests heartbeat 0 with code 14544
                        Log: Master server requests heartbeat 1 with code 14544
                        Log: Master server requests heartbeat 2 with code 14544
                        Log: Master server assigned our MatchID: 0
                        NetComeGo: Open myLevel 04/08/04 13:09:39 24.13.52.141:1422
                        Log: Client netspeed is 10000
                        Log: SET PLAYER!
                        ScriptLog: New Player AnThRaX id=3971d60b8
                        ScriptLog: START MATCH
                        Warning: ONSSquadAI ONS-Torlan.ONSSquadAI (Function UnrealGame.SquadAI.FormationCenter:003D) Accessed None 'SquadLeader'
                        Warning: ONSSquadAI ONS-Torlan.ONSSquadAI (Function UnrealGame.SquadAI.FormationCenter:003D) Accessed None 'SquadLeader'
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.SVehicleUpdateParams:004C) Accessed None 'Repulsors'
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.SVehicleUpdateParams:0054) Attempt to assign variable through None
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.SVehicleUpdateParams:006F) Accessed None 'Repulsors'
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.SVehicleUpdateParams:0077) Attempt to assign variable through None
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.SVehicleUpdateParams:0092) Accessed None 'Repulsors'
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.SVehicleUpdateParams:009A) Attempt to assign variable through None
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.SVehicleUpdateParams:004C) Accessed None 'Repulsors'
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.SVehicleUpdateParams:0054) Attempt to assign variable through None
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.SVehicleUpdateParams:006F) Accessed None 'Repulsors'
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.SVehicleUpdateParams:0077) Attempt to assign variable through None
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.SVehicleUpdateParams:0092) Accessed None 'Repulsors'
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.SVehicleUpdateParams:009A) Attempt to assign variable through None
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSVehicle.KDriverLeave:00CE) Accessed None 'Pawn'
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSVehicle.KDriverLeave:00E6) Accessed None 'Pawn'
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.Destroyed:0045) Accessed None 'Repulsors'
                        Warning: ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma ONS-Torlan.ONSHoverTank_IonPlasma (Function Onslaught.ONSTreadCraft.Destroyed:0045) Accessed None 'Repulsors'
                        NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection 24.13.52.141:1422 04/08/04 13:12:54
                        Exit: Preparing to exit.
                        Log: Purging garbage
                        Log: Unbound to Core.dll
                        Log: Unbound to Engine.dll
                        Exit: Game engine shut down
                        Log: Unbound to Fire.dll
                        Log: Unbound to Editor.dll
                        Log: Unbound to IpDrv.dll
                        Log: Unbound to XGame.dll
                        Log: Unbound to Onslaught.dll
                        Log: Unbound to XInterface.dll
                        Log: Unbound to UWeb.dll
                        Log: (Karma): Level Karma Terminated.
                        Exit: Socket shut down
                        Log: Garbage: objects: 52374->0; refs: 568442
                        Exit: Object subsystem successfully closed.
                        Exit: Exiting.
                        Log: FileManager: Reading 0 GByte 97 MByte 479 KByte 131 Bytes from HD took 30.576050 seconds (30.496050 reading, 0.080000 seeking).
                        Log: FileManager: 0.242000 seconds spent with misc. duties
                        Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
                        Uninitialized: Allocation checking disabled
                        Uninitialized: Log file closed, 04/08/04 13:13:00

Hope that helps

Comment

Suggestion..............

Is it possible to have a couple options

1. the maximum number to turrets per player can deploy. ( can depoy more it they get shot down only )

2. turrets to blow up when you die TRUE/FALSE

I like that option in CL4 for Defence Purposes

Thanks

Comment

As far as I can tell,
                            1) The problem is with Epic's code, not mine.
                            2) Something weird is happening.

First the squad AI is complaining that a bot isn't existing. Then, your tank is going mad 'cause it can't find its treads. Then, it's calling KDriverLeave, nobody's there so it panics. Then there's more tread-based panicing.

I can't understand it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by xpguy
                              1. the maximum number to turrets per player can deploy. ( can depoy more it they get shot down only )
                              If you turn infinite ammo off, the player can only deploy vehicles and turrets for as long as they can kill their enemies with their normal guns.
                              2. turrets to blow up when you die TRUE/FALSE
                              Vehicles and turrets automatically blow up when you die in 5-1. Changing this would lead to some very serious spamming and slowdown...

Comment

Originally posted by Dezro
                                If you turn infinite ammo off, the player can only deploy vehicles and turrets for as long as they can kill their enemies with their normal guns.
                                Vehicles and turrets automatically blow up when you die in 5-1. Changing this would lead to some very serious spamming and slowdown...
                                I can controll the spamming of turrets thats no big deal If it were setup like maxturrets per game or somthing like that I just wish youi had you has the kill vehicles when you die true/false back like in CL4 or at least an option for it lol

As far as the errors Above post I just took out the ION Plasma Tank all together

Thanks bud! :up:

Cya

Comment

Working...
                                X