No announcement yet.

[UPDATED! WIMMY WHAM WHAM WOZZLE!] CL5.4 - Vehicles Everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding bots: I don't mind them not using the CL, but it is kind of annoying when they use it as a TL even when I specifically took out the TL option on it ^^

Comment

i already had that in there, i just put the .ini file in there using the .int file as the template

Comment

Originally posted by Riktar
        Regarding bots: I don't mind them not using the CL, but it is kind of annoying when they use it as a TL even when I specifically took out the TL option on it ^^
        Since I´m an offline only player, it´d be nice to get bots to use the CL.

Imagine two bots coming down the hill in CTF-Maul in an Ion Tank. :up:

Comment

is there any way that we could get this to work with UT2004 navy, that would be real cool

Comment

Originally posted by peace2300
            is there any way that we could get this to work with UT2004 navy, that would be real cool
            :noob: Aaah no you want to download the other mutator ShipLauncher v2.37128½b - which i believe you can get from www.beyondplanetunrealfileplace24k.net.com.ok :up:

Comment

Link didnt working ...

Originally posted by PacMaan2004
              :noob: Aaah no you want to download the other mutator ShipLauncher v2.37128½b - which i believe you can get from www.beyondplanetunrealfileplace24k.net.com.ok :up:
              I want try "ShipLauncher" :cry: :heart:

Comment

Buffy, i guess it was a joke

Comment

Originally posted by PacMaan2004

Look if your going to post something, how about posting something that works

Comment

Needs more updates.

Is there a way to cause the CL to automatically bring back the hockey-puck thing, because if I try to launch the fireblade or something that didn't export right, I cannot retrieve the puck, and end up having to suicide. Possibly some timed event...?

Comment

is it for mac

Comment

Originally posted by frog_man
                        is it for mac
                        Should work for all OSes

Comment

Can someone please remake this for UT3?

Comment

Working...
                          X