No announcement yet.

[UPDATED! WIMMY WHAM WHAM WOZZLE!] CL5.4 - Vehicles Everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CL5.4 can spawn UnWheel vehicles any maps !

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=408158
    :heart: :up:

Comment

Anyone here managed to get it working with the ECE bonuses vehicles ? I love that mod, but i have no way to get in a Cicada with it

Comment

ATTENTION:

Here is a step by step guide on how to enable the ECE vehicles in Car Launcher 5.4.

1-> Click start, Run, In the window that opens, type "cmd" minus the quotes, and click OK.

2-> A DOS window will pop up. You will see a blinking cursor next to a prompt. If you have "C:\SomeFolderName\SomeFolderName>" Where SomeFolderName is the name of any folder in your drive, go to step 3. if you have "C:\>" Skip to step 4.

3-> Type "cd.." Minus the quotes and press enter. If there is still a folder name there, repeat this step again. If there is a "C:\>" Go on to step 4.

4-> If this is not the correct drive that contains UT2004, type "X:\" or "X:" Where X is the letter of your drive. If the correct drive letter is displayed, go on to step 5.

5-> If this is not the directory that contains your UT2004 folder, type "cd Basefoldername" Minus the quotes, where BaseFolderName is the appropriate base folder containing your UT2004 directory. If you still have not reached the correct directory, type "cd NextBaseFolderName" minus quotes, where NextBaseFolderName is exactly what it says. Repeat this step until you are at the correct folder that contains your Ut2004 folder.

6-> if at the correct base folder that contains UT2004, type "cd Ut2004" Minus quotes, then enter, then type "cd system" minus quotes then enter.

7-> type "ucc exportcache OnslaughtBP.u" minus quotes, and press enter. This will export the files needed to add the ECE bonus vehicles to the cache, where the CL 5.4 can access them.

8-> Close by typing "exit" minus the quotes, and you're done.

Comment

Thx a lot GlassBoy ! :up:

Comment

Here's some

Bumpage.....

:up:

Comment

Re: Here's some

Originally posted by eviL<3
              Bumpage.....

:up:
              I want do too ...
              I cant play UT2004 without this Mutator .. :up:

Comment

Re: CL5.4 can spawn UnWheel vehicles any maps !

Originally posted by buffytheslayer

Buffythevehiclermanslayer

Gotta :heart: that dump truck. :up:

Comment

Do I smell abandonware?...

C'mon, Dezero. Updates, please. =P

Comment

A Fix For The Mod

i download your mode a week ago and i could not figure out for the life of me why you mod did not work, then after looking the the cl5 directory on my computer i fugured it out, the cl5-4.int file was not right
                    it was suppost to be cl5-4.ini

after i change that and put it back into my system directory it worked just fine, if you still read this thread i would fix that

Comment

the .int file wasnt the problem.
                      Im glad changing it worked for you but there is supposed to be an .int file in there to provide descriptions in the menus I believe. If there was no .ini file all you had to do was add it to the mutator list in instant action and then click the button that says "configure mutators" to set the options

Comment

it would not even show up in the mutator list untill i changed that to .ini

Comment

Wierd! It doesn't work without an .int File afaik :bulb:

Comment

Why didn´t he add bot support?

Comment

if Bot use this Mutator ....

Originally posted by Bjossi
                              Why didn´t he add bot support?
                              what car they use ? I cant Imagination how much fun !
                              is possible to Bot use this Mutator ?
                              I think He is very busy now so ..
                              could someone please make this Bot support ?
                              thank you !:heart:

Comment

Originally posted by peace2300
                                it would not even show up in the mutator list untill i changed that to .ini
                                The only file that normally can determine whether or not it is in the list is the *.ucl file. Its possible that if the ucl file makes a reference to the ini file that it might not list but I havent tested that. You should put a new copy of the .int file back in the system folder though.

Comment

Working...
                                X