No announcement yet.

[UPDATED! WIMMY WHAM WHAM WOZZLE!] CL5.4 - Vehicles Everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go look at WickedPenguin's noderunner thread, that's been fixed.

Comment

The problem is that it's any custom vehicle, I used the node runner as an example.

Comment

Well that was a BAD example, because the noderunner is an exception. It didn't work before the patch either, you have to enter it manually.

You said you had the patch, there's your problem. It breaks lots of stuff. I have four Scorpions that don't work and I have to go bug the author about updating it now.

Comment

Mr Dezro your Great Mutator make game more fun!

here is some new screenshot
          [screenshot]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8358/CL5.jpg[/screenshot]
          [screenshot]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3013/CL5_2.jpg[/screenshot]
          [screenshot]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7169/CL5_3.jpg[/screenshot]
          [screenshot]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8914/CL5_7.jpg[/screenshot]

thank you again and
          we love you :heart:

Comment

don't forget to add CL5 in your server packages

Comment

I can't seem to get this thing to work..

When I first downloaded CL5, I placed all the files in the apropriate locations, and added the server package line in the .ini file, and when I launched a HOST server, it worked wonderfully for me, but my two co-workers could not only not use the CL, they could not even pick up nor change weapons or enter vehicles. So I restarted the host server without the CL mutator, and everything was working normally. Can someone please give me some direction on how to get this working? It seems to be a wonderful mutator.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Re: I can't seem to get this thing to work..

Originally posted by Tynion
                When I first downloaded CL5, I placed all the files in the apropriate locations, and added the server package line in the .ini file, and when I launched a HOST server, it worked wonderfully for me, but my two co-workers could not only not use the CL, they could not even pick up nor change weapons or enter vehicles. So I restarted the host server without the CL mutator, and everything was working normally. Can someone please give me some direction on how to get this working? It seems to be a wonderful mutator.

Thanks in advance.
                please go to here and ask Mr Lord_Buggy
                http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...12#post5108512

He fix problem with CL5-4 & NodeRunner so maybe he can help you :heart:

Comment

quite crazy mod, this

Comment

Dezro, your CL works great and is a good idea and all, but you have a problem with it generating a large .log file. The log is puts out is:

ScriptLog: ScaleX =0.63
                    ScriptLog: ScaleY =0.63

So, my guess as to the nature of this problem, is that somewhere in your code, you added a log(); function to see if it was scaling correctly for some aspect of the translocator. When it is visible on screen this is exported to the ut2004.log file.

Just so you know because in large MP games, your log file could get big, really big.

Comment

SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETNESS! this mod simply ROCKS dude. Raptors and mantas EVERYWHERE LOL! Good job dude, i'm keeping this mod. I wonder if bots will work with it. I'm sure they will, but either way this is alot of fun. I could place minigun turrets in ctf and take em all out.

Comment

How do you enter cars manually?

Comment

You can always run up to the car in question and press the Use key. ('E' or 'U' by default)

Comment

I meant to use with the car launcher. I heard that thee is a way to use custom cars with this. Does anyone know how?

Comment

If you mean how to add vehicles that aren't on the list to one of the numbers, try looking at the CL5 ini file...

Comment

Re: [UPDATED! WIMMY WHAM WHAM WOZZLE!] CL5.4 - Vehicles Everywhere

Originally posted by Dezro
                                [B]UPDATED TO VERSION 5.4! %400 MORE ROCK!
                                If you are making a vehicle and want to use it with CL5, run the following in a commandline in UT2004/System:
                                ucc exportcache Foo.u
                                Where Foo.u is the name of the package that has the vehicle's code. For more info about exportcache, read the comments in the source to Object/Actor/Info/Mutator.
                                I downloaded some vehicles from this site but cant figure out how to launch them. Can someone help me please?

Comment

Working...
                                X