• Show
Clear All

Yo dezro, we got a slight problem here.

Comment

YO DEZRO. Houston's got a problem.

Comment

coool...i like it...well done

Comment

So, where'd you go..... are we supposed to interpret this as you don't want to fix it?

Comment

You know what's funny? I just freakin' tried it - and it WORKED.

I don't know what I did, when I did it, or how I got there - but it freakin' worked!! I'll get back here after I backtrack my steps.

Comment

YAwha? well jeez.... that was unexpected!

of course, you'll, um.. need betatesters, to see if this works on other machines.... cause... you know... more people testing, is... oh who am I kidding, give it to us!

Comment

oi! don't do this to us, **** you!

Comment

How/where do I get CL5-3? It sounds like CL5-4 has some problems, and I'd like to use the earlier version that everyone sounds so pleased with.

--Kkalis

Comment

I'm convinced people stop reading halfway through threads.

WickedPenguin got the Noderunner to work in CL5.4 somehow. He just hasn't given it to us yet, the greedy *******

(I'm just kidding! :P)

Comment

As a general rule, I read the first two pages of a thread and the last two pages. I trust the thread creator to keep the opening post updated. And I expect problems not still being talked about in the last pages have been solved.

--Kkalis

Comment

Originally posted by Kkalis
                        As a general rule, I read the first two pages of a thread and the last two pages. I trust the thread creator to keep the opening post updated. And I expect problems not still being talked about in the last pages have been solved.

--Kkalis
                        Without meaning to sound like a jerk:

I'm not sure how long you've been browsing forums but that sure as hell is not the case. 98% of the time, they don't keep the first post updated.

Anything under 20 pages I read the entirety of, so that I know whats going on. If a thread gets over 20 pages I usually just stop going unless I've been with it from the beginning.

Comment

Is there anyway to get this to work with UTvote?
                          There probably is so what is there a line that i can put in make it only on ONS?

Thanks

*Sorry if this has been mentioned on another page. If so direct me to it*

Comment

Does this newest version work with UT2004RPG?
                            I'm currently only running version 4.3 now and it doesnt like the RPG mutator.

Comment

Okay, new problem. May have to do with the UT patch.

It seems the Car Launcher doesn't recognize a lot of vehicles. The Noderunner must still be entered manually, but it doesn't recognize the three scorpion variants I have, it doesn't see the StuntHQ scorpion.... something really cocked up and I think the patch has a lot to do with this. Still around, dezro? This REALLY needs fixing.

Edit: actually its the game that doesn't recognize this stuff, the patch breaks a LOT of things.

Comment

online?

Just a question.

If I host a game (Listerning), with CL 5.4. And the node runner, why can my friend not see them. And the same if he host?

(Yes, I have the patch)
                                (Caused no problems, so far.)

Comment

Working...
                                X