Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

I need a webdesigner for a clan website!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a webdesigner for a clan website!

I need a web designer who can create websites with anything or preferably flash to make the site extremely nice. To test your skills with making web sites I will get a free website and give you the information to access it. I will give you the time you need for this. If you would like more information just post back on this forum.:weird:

What's the incentive?

Comment

As long as you don't want me to make complicated stuff like forums, I can make html, images, and flash.
      Here's my personal website.
      http://users.adelphia.net/~csdgames

And, as sneaky_usb said, What's the incentive?

Comment

Becareful...

wrong forum, wrong topic, wrong theme...

I am not against you or something like that, anyway that thread should get deleted fast....

Comment

Sorry guys but I have found a guy who is doing the site for free with a little thing for him on the side. Well thanks for the interest, but I'm not sure if he can do flash so I might post something like I need a flash master!!! or something like that. Thanks
          :bulb:

Comment

Working...
          X