No announcement yet.

Aged To Perfection [2004][Pics][Final][Updated v1.2]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else having trouble getting the vials to look Red or Green when they are used on a dedicated server?

Comment

Org's post from above:
      If it's working correctly, it takes time for the vials to change color, total of two minues game time to become full red/green. Start the game up and go get a soda. The frist two clicks of color change are not vary aparent. If someone would like to remix the textures fell free and i'll repackage the mutator.
      There isn't a significant color change right away so it might not be apparent right away. I'll let you know when I get mine working correctly 8).

THx for the mut Org.

KZ

Comment

Yeah Im aware of the delay. What Im saying is, I see a collection of say 5 vials, and they have all been left untouched for well over two minutes. I touch one, I get +25 health. I touch the next, I lose like 15 or so.

The problem is they all look like the default blue vials. I think there is some problem with the servers telling the clients to USE the texture file it makes them download.

Comment

Well here you go, I can't figure out what the cause is but I bet this is why they dont turn colors.

A clipping from my log (when I run dedicated server, DeathMatch, and only running the ATPv1.2 mutator)

Code:
          Error: AgedHealthVial DM-Asbestos.AgedHealthVial (Function AgedToPerfection.AgedHealthVial.Pickup.BeginState:001C) Accessed array 'Skins' out of bounds (1/0)

and also this comes up

Code:
          MenuText: No description configured for property 'badChance'
          MenuText: No description configured for property 'startHealth'
          MenuText: No description configured for property 'healthStep'
          MenuText: No description configured for property 'ageFreq'
          Pop it back in the oven, it ain't ready yet.

Comment

DOH!!!

Comment

I get the same thing here... Please fix, this mutator would be a very nice addition to my invasion server!

Comment

heres a mirror on my site
                http://wickedhq.com/index.php?option...fileinfo&id=80

Comment

Working...
                X