WeaponStuff -- It's back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerebaldo1
    yeah man, hitscans a weaponrys a ***** to mess with because their firing rates are calculated differently. The beauty is that you can simply set them back to the speed that they should be. For the minigun primary I believe its 0.06, and secondary 0.1. The others like Annihilation Arsenal's Chaingun I suppose you could arbitrarily set to whatever feels right to you. But man, this mod and vehiclestuff are off the hook. You get to mod mods :up:! He might join the phase 4 make something unreal contest and combine vehicle and weaponstuff into an uber user modification suite. He's a busy guy, but in the UK he should have at least 1 month of summer break by July.
    No actually I think it's .11 for the primary and .22 for the secondary, I actually can't notice the difference. oh yeah make primary damage 50%, so the cased rounds are more powerful.

Comment

mm, yeah, your probably right; I just recoil when I notice how slow it fires at 0.5

Comment

Will this pick up U4E and other weapon mutators? It seems to pick up some single gun mutes I have installed but I dont see it picking up the U4E weps or some of the other weapon packs I have?

Or maybe I need to do some simple file editing??

Comment

I found a bug.

Using this mod, vehicles were immune to crash and water damage.

I was playing an ONS game with Arena (Minelayer), Vehicle Arena (Scorpion), Lightweight Vehicles, Stunt Vehicles, and Weaponstuff. You dont' take damage from crashing into things, and you can drive underwater.

I know it's this mutator becawue when I took it out things were normal. I put it back, and things were not.

Comment

edit it from inside the game, chat command is "mutate weaponstuff config"

Comment

o_0 Jebus, over a 2 year bump

Comment

And the bump was helpful! Genius, isn't it? Anyway, I found Weaponstuff, and I'm happy now. I'm gonna go kick some *** on ut now, bye.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow21 View Post
                  And the bump was helpful! Genius, isn't it? Anyway, I found Weaponstuff, and I'm happy now. I'm gonna go kick some *** on ut now, bye.
                  Hey, wait a minute. Would this happen to be (or have been) you: http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2038/shadow21py6.jpg

Comment

Yep, that's me, Shadow12, this is an alternate account because I couldn't find the pass for my old one. Why do you want to know?

Comment

Originally posted by shadow21 View Post
                      Yep, that's me, Shadow12, this is an alternate account because I couldn't find the pass for my old one. Why do you want to know?
                      Nothing really, it's just nice to see a familiar face almost 2 years later . I'm sure a larger screenshot would refresh your memory, but I don't feel like getting into that again.

Comment

Heh cool stuff, I love the fact of interest in this. It really shows the love and spirit of the UT Community still as a whole and not just small splintered factions.

Comment

Working...
                        X