[SKIN] Nikki skin [RELEASE]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I am not sure who the author of the Angel Intercepter Model was. I have to find the disc I stored it on and get the read me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KirinRiotCrash
    -=[23]=Loric=-, Check out this UMOD Tutorial: http://www.planetquake.com/polycount...utorials/umod/
    yeah, thanks :up: Next skin will probably be in an UMod then.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    -=[23]=Loric=-, Check out this UMOD Tutorial: http://www.planetquake.com/polycount...utorials/umod/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JaFO(JBE)
    You really should make umod2-packages for those skins, because it makes installing the new biographies easier.
    How do you make one?
    Any link to a tutorial for this?

About AngelInterceptor/Beatrice : I need the wireframes to make a better skin. If anyone knows where to find them?

About looking like the stock skins : it would be very difficult to make a skin from scratch. Especially making the flesh and face.
    I would try that when I'm more confortable with Photoshop

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JaFO(JBE)
    Where do you see the 'stock skin' ?
    The torso armour, the boots, and the face. Just grab the texture flats of the original Satin and the flat of this one and compare. That's what I meant. Obviously, you can't change the shape of the model physically unless you try to import the model in Max or Maya and try modifying it.:bulb:

As with UT2MODs, it would be a great idea.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KirinRiotCrash
    Capt_13M, he seems to get better for every new skin he makes. Although I still see the stock skin there, it's better than the previous skins.
    Where do you see the 'stock skin' ?
    Unless you refer to the fact that he hasn't changed the armour-outline (which AFAIK is part of the mesh) I wonder what you mean what could be done to this model ...

// ---
    You really should make umod2-packages for those skins, because it makes installing the new biographies easier.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great skin Loric.
    Like Capt said though.....could u do a skin for the AngelInterceptor model and maybe Beatrice model.

I think AngelInterceptor would look cool with White and gold armour or something and i wanna see beatrice without a helmet on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like Leena more

That doesn't mean I won't be downloading Nikki though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not to say that I didn't like the skin that you(Kirinriotcrash)for the Beatrice Model which is IMO the best UT2k3 model released to date.(Umod installer=too sweet, all the bios installed) Great work.

Loric would you consider doing a skin for The AngelInterceptor Model ????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Capt_13M, he seems to get better for every new skin he makes. Although I still see the stock skin there, it's better than the previous skins.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Railgunner
    DROOL A RED HEAD SKIN :up:
    Hey that looks like my wife!!!

@kirinriotcrash What do you mean getting better have you seen some of the skins for DL ???? Loric skins RAWK Leena2.0 is awesome Sheela with the shades and purple hair was my fav think it's Nikki Now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Loric...

I really like this Nikki skin.....thank you very much :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow, love the armour :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DROOL A RED HEAD SKIN :up:

That reminds me, i got to release my next batch of skins.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Getting better!

Nice job.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X