Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Fractal2003 [Private Beta Test]

Alright! first beta is out... screens again:

now i'll just wait for my testers and their feedback...

nice piccies ! i hope for the same gameplay than the ut version !

Comment

<--- Will test for you if you are interested.

Comment

Bring it on cubic.

But I probably will not be able to really have a good look until sunday sometime.

I'll have a look at the trigger problem we were discussing.

Comment

nice screens, cann't wait

Comment

i'd like to see it pop in my in-box I'd love to do some fragging on this map.

Comment

[GOD]Odds:

sure... i'll send you a pm with the download-link later tonight, ok?

Teddie:

no prob dude! and tell me what you think of my solution for the trigger-problem we talked about.

BesigedB:

thanks man!

Radeon285:

is this an offer to beta-test?

Comment

Originally posted by cubic
                I dunno about him, but this post right here is an offer from meh.

Comment

Originally posted by cubic

Radeon285:

yes

Comment

Fractal is a cool map, i loved it for UT, put me down for a tester if you still need someone

Comment

very nice work indeed.....

Be more than glad to beta test if you want....

Got an estimated release date for that sexy map?

Comment

cubic,

had a very quick run on the beta.

Looking very nice. didn't play enough to give good good feedback yet.

You'll have to figure out some interesting optimization for the warp zone areas because it's replicating the meshes... Hard to explain.

It's not a Hall of Mirrors issue like a bsp error. It's not an error at all, but it *is* like having a mirror look into a mirror into a mirror ect. At least that's what I think. I just noticed that really quick.

Do rmode 1 and look up at the hole in the top of the arena and you'll see what I mean.

Comment

dont use warp zones, use a teleporter. change the radius (i forget if it has a radius, or if you have to do it in 'collision' radius) and it should be ok.

ill beta test if you want

Comment

Virax:

check your pm's...

Radeon285:

ok... you're now officially called "fractal-beta-tester"... check pm's soon, ok?

KillBait!:

didn't you get my pm? i asked you a few days ago if you'd like to be beta-tester on this one cuz i love your stalwart-remakes... i kept a place for you so: ok, you're at it!

|GG|Absolut_X:

sorry bro, but i've got enough people for the beta-test... an estimated release date? yes... when it's done... no... that depends on the feedback given to me by the beta-testers...

Teddie:

thx! about the optimizing of the warpzone areas: i know what you mean. i'm thinking about how to do it... i've got some ideas... will check them...

"Un Prozit, Un Prozit, etc."

Bonehed316:

why didn't you reply to my pm??? i asked you too like Radeon285... but you didn't reply... i also asked Lio Convoy cuz Teddie suggested him as beta-tester... but like Radeon285 i kept a free place for you... and no! i won't place a teleporter instead of the warpzones... it's a good idea! i thought of that too but then it wouldn't be fractal anymore imo...

now i've got 10 beta-testers so please don't ask to be one any more... thanks!

Comment

ummmm, i dont recall a PM lol. i would have at least replied.

Comment

Working...
                              X