Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BR/CTF-Doctrine early screenshots (WORK IN PROGRESS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR/CTF-Doctrine early screenshots (WORK IN PROGRESS)

REALLY early screens. Still needs optimization and some reconstruction because I decided to redesign some things. Also need to learn how to use Maya, the map is still mostly BSP geometry. :bulb: Plays like half of CTF-Face too. And the flagroom/bombroom is more of a flag/bombbroomcloset. But I'm still reconstructing it.

SCREENSHOTS! (56K users BEWARE, there are like 7 huge shots in there)(Also, areas of the map contain nudity. Viewer discretion advised. If it's against the rules, I'll take those shots off, but that would leave me with... 3 really uninteresting screenshots )

Oh, the wonders of terrain visibility. Improved the framerates of the center area from 20 FPS to 30+FPS :up:

And the name of the map? ...

BR/CTF-Doctrine

The feud between two opposing faiths...
    One of the Angel, one of the Demon...

Hurrah for crappy map descriptions.

OTHER STUFF:

Inspired by AS-Rook by Alan "Talisman" Willard and Colossus by Michiel Van Den Bos.

I know the BSP has only... 3 textures, but I'm working on it.

you reached the bandwith limit for the hour :\

Comment

pfft, u call THAT nudity :weird:

Comment

Originally posted by LondonsDC
        pfft, u call THAT nudity :weird:
        Just in case anybody is or is around kids.

Comment

Only some crazy christian white trash mother would be offended by THAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Yolmer
            HAHA LOL!

Comment

lol, but havnt seen the screens yet : /

Comment

Originally posted by Yolmer
                Like in Stephen King's novel "Carrie."

Telepsychokenetic teenagers are a weird subject for horror novels.

Comment

It looks too... simple...

Comment

Originally posted by BabyNuke
                    It looks too... simple...
                    I agree with babybuke Shakruurn it does look a little plain. Maybe spicin' it up with some more meshes or detail?I can see you have used some textures from ut.
                    Skybox looks nice.
                    One thing the textures aren't aligned right in the entrance ot the bases, the bricks are on there side, realisticly that building would fall down if that was like that.
                    The mega health on the ceiling, how r people mean to get that?

MsM:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Yournan2000

Stacking beer crates?

Comment

Originally posted by Yournan2000
                        I agree with babybuke Shakruurn it does look a little plain. Maybe spicin' it up with some more meshes or detail?I can see you have used some textures from ut.
                        Skybox looks nice.
                        One thing the textures aren't aligned right in the entrance ot the bases, the bricks are on there side, realisticly that building would fall down if that was like that.

MsM:up:
                        Yep. I plan on reworking the castle geometry completely. Must... Learn... Maya... Since I'm not going to keep the geometry as it is right now, I forogt to fix up the textures. :bulb: Thanks guys, I'll work on making better castle meshes.

As for the powerups (8 kegs, 2 damage amps and 2 100a), you'll have to "punish thyself to punish thy foes."

And I plan on removing half the kegs with the reconstruction and all.

Comment

Drrrrrooooool!

When is this coming out?! Looks fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceburgs
                            Drrrrrooooool!

When is this coming out?! Looks fun!
                            I... have... no idea when. :bulb:

Comment

Is that an OBGYN's house:weird:

Comment

Working...