Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

[MAP] CTF-Shire *DONE* [link inside]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [MAP] CTF-Shire *DONE* [link inside]

    Its finally done, I went over it literaly 60 times after I thought it was done. If there are any BIG issues (i doubt there will be) let me know ASAP.

    **It is a demanding map, for me at least. it has a few trouble spots for me on a AMD1.3 G3 512 ram. I have optimized it as much as I think is possible.**

    Other mirrors coming soon.
    Grab it here, TOP map listed:

    http://www.unrealplayground.com/mapper.php?id=1591

    mirror1: http://www.fileplanet.com/files/110000/119117.shtml
    There are wait time there of course

    Here's some pics even though I'm sure most have seen it already.















    Let me know what you think, and if you dont love the music like I do, turn it off duhh.

  • #2
    Woot.

    Thanx Bucky....looks great!.
    Downlaoding now.

    I mailed u with a suggestion for BR-Contact btw.

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice.

      Let's take a closer look...
      (btw, you should change your avatar now )

      Comment


      • #4
        wow.

        d/l'ing now

        iv been waiting for this one :up:

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb
          Nice.

          Let's take a closer look...
          (btw, you should change your avatar now )
          LOL, I was just doing that, look again

          Comment


          • #6
            Yo Bucky! Congrats man..

            I was actually surfing the unrealplayground site and noticed you had just uploaded it and it didn't say beta... came back here to see if you were pimping a final, and here you are.

            Congrats...

            I'm grabbing it now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Love the Map Bucky.

              Really has come along way since beta and the new Music is Very Cool and really sets the theme.

              Great Stuff all round.

              Love the new avatar.
              did u see my suggestion yet.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Loosecontroll6
                Love the Map Bucky.

                Really has come along way since beta and the new Music is Very Cool and really sets the theme.

                Great Stuff all round.

                Love the new avatar.
                did u see my suggestion yet.

                Thanks man, ya I saw your email , so bout nt getting back earlier I was under (Shire) stress

                Good idea for BR-Contact, just dont know when I'll be getting U2

                Comment


                • #9
                  nice:up:
                  i don't have a chance to play it for a while tho:cry:
                  oh and they deleted your other thread

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Telzen
                    nice:up:
                    i don't have a chance to play it for a while tho:cry:
                    oh and they deleted your other thread
                    Ya i noticed, pretty mature dont you think. good job supporting the community I asked nicely and I think my maps are good for the game, they let DrSin pimp a map, but not a lowly mapper with over 60,000 downloads, no

                    Tried to voice my concern with their actions and bamn, another thread deleted. I have been very helpfull to this community and rarely get pissed off.

                    not very kool.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Buckyfg
                      they let DrSin pimp a map


                      Good job getting it done, I hope you took my suggestions, and I hope to Jebus that you took my suggestion and found a better song :bulb:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Angel_Mapper


                        Good job getting it done, I hope you took my suggestions, and I hope to Jebus that you took my suggestion and found a better song :bulb:
                        It was a good map he pimped though lol

                        And yes I changed the song

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Buckyfg
                          Ya i noticed, pretty mature dont you think. good job supporting the community I asked nicely and I think my maps are good for the game, they let DrSin pimp a map, but not a lowly mapper with over 60,000 downloads, no

                          Tried to voice my concern with their actions and bamn, another thread deleted. I have been very helpfull to this community and rarely get pissed off.

                          not very kool.
                          Why did they delete your thread?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb
                            Why did they delete your thread?
                            no point in talking about it man. actually ,One thing I will say is that they deleted my thread just announcing my map in the general forum, but yet they leave 30 threads about VSK stealing maps. go figure


                            you try the map yet?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bucky,

                              The screens look beautiful! Congrats on finally getting it done. I will DL it when I get home from work and hook up my new DSL connection.

                              I was just wondering, for those of us who didn't beta test, any chance of you posting that loop from the beta map. I want to hear what everyone was posting about!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X