Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UTClassic Maps (Beta 4)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTClassic Maps (Beta 4)

Name: UTClassic Maps for UT2004

Version: Beta 4

Requirements: Classic Domination 2 v2.0.9 is only required to play cDOM maps.

Description: 80 maps converted (in scale 1.25) from UT99 to UT2004 : 5 Assault, 15 Classic Domination, 23 Capture The Flag, 37 Deathmatch.

Assault - Guardia, HiSpeed, Mazon, OceanFloor, Rook.

Classic Domination - Bullet, Cidom, Cinder, Condemned, Cryptic, Gearbolt, Ghardhen, Lament, Lament][, Leadworks, MetalDream, Olden, Sesmar, Tutorial, Wolfsbay.

CTF - Beatitude, Command, Coret, Cybrosis][, Darji16, Dreary, EpicBoy, Face, Face][, Face-SE, Gauntlet, HallOfGiants, High, Hydro16, Kosov, LavaGiant, Niven, November, Noxion16, Nucleus, Orbital, Ratchet, Tutorial.

Deathmatch - Agony, ArcaneTemple, Barricade, Bishop, Closer, Codex, Conveyor, Curse][, Cybrosis][, Deck16][, Fetid, Fractal, Gothic, Grinder, Grit, HealPod][, HyperBlast, KGalleon, Liandri, Malevolance, Mojo][, Morbias][, Morpheus, Oblivion, Peak, Phobos, Pressure, Pyramid, Shrapnel][, SpaceNoxx, Stalwart, StalwartXL, Tempest, Turbine, Tutorial, Viridian, Zeto.

Note: Special thanks to xtremexp for UT3Converter2. Ripper is replaced by Grenade Launcher.

Download

Hi UnreAlex. I tried them out and I like them, nice conversion work! (I especially like Tempest, thank you for porting that!) I look forward to more conversions.

[EDIT] I would not mind seeing conversions of DOM-LeadWorks, or CTF-Command too!

Comment

Very nice indeed. I always liked some of the Deathmatch maps like Pressure, Codex and Conveyer.

Comment

Thanks guys

I've already ported all the maps that you've both mentioned. I just need to do more bot testing to see if they don't get stuck anywhere, or to find those pesky BSP holes (as there is in Sesmar, but it'll be fixed in next update).

Comment

How about Cybrosis ][?

Comment

Originally posted by hunterman View Post
            How about Cybrosis ][?
            CTF Cybrosis is pretty much done. DM version just needs that electric trap around UDamage.

But first, I'm gonna release maps from the retail version of UT99.

Comment

Are you going to Port the UT99 Weapons with the Original Textures? Looks good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkon23 View Post
                Are you going to Port the UT99 Weapons with the Original Textures? Looks good so far.
                This pack is only about maps.

Comment

Love it - This goes nicely with the Ut99 mod. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Beta 1 has been released. Replace older files. Have Fun!

Comment

Oh ****, well you just accomplished everything i wanted from Assault :P

Comment

That is just how I feel, Rook and Mazon.. so classic. And the best version of Face out there. Again, awesome job.

Comment

great job on these conversions! i'm really diggin what you've got here. just a piece of advice, if i was you, you would take note from the stock UT2004 version of Hyperblast, and replace the Ripper with the Grenade Launcher instead of the assault rifle. that way it's much easier to replace the grenade launcher with a modded ripper using WORM or whatever weapon swapping mutator a player likes. i'll definitely be playing around with these maps tho ^_^ keep em coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrparadize View Post
                            That is just how I feel, Rook and Mazon.. so classic. And the best version of Face out there. Again, awesome job.
                            Well, I'm glad that you like it to this level .

Assault maps still need some work, especially HiSpeed and OceanFloor.

Originally posted by DarkBarrage99 View Post
                            great job on these conversions! i'm really diggin what you've got here. just a piece of advice, if i was you, you would take note from the stock UT2004 version of Hyperblast, and replace the Ripper with the Grenade Launcher instead of the assault rifle. that way it's much easier to replace the grenade launcher with a modded ripper using WORM or whatever weapon swapping mutator a player likes. i'll definitely be playing around with these maps tho ^_^ keep em coming!
                            I'm torn on this. I wouldn't like to place the Grenade Launcher into these maps, it doesn't feel UT99 with this weapon. But yeah, it would be better for weapon replacement mutators. Not sure what I'm gonna do.

Comment

UnreAlex, I'm really enjoying these conversions! (thank you for DOM-Leadworks!!) For some reason they generally feel better than the other conversions (the map scale usually feels a bit better).

Do you have any plans to convert the bonus pack maps too? I was always a fan of those maps including the asymmetrical map CTF-Kosov (at least for offline play), that mess of a level CTF-Darji16, and CTF-Noxion16 (for some reason I really loved running across that bottomless pit.... and then working back up the ramps to the flag room).

Comment

Working...
                              X