CTF-UCBP-Citadel-Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    hearing no music, switch the soundtrack to level15.ogg that was the song used in the uc version of the map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry for double posting, I forgot to mention in the release post that I forgot to include a level preview shots within the map. I'll correct that in a later version since this is only a beta 1 map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by meowcat View Post
    Hi Unreal4Eva, How does this version of the map differ from the default CTF-Citadel map that came with UT2k3/4?
    Compare the textures with the sky and the spheres floating between the 2k4 and UC1 version

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Unreal4Eva, How does this version of the map differ from the default CTF-Citadel map that came with UT2k3/4?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic CTF-UCBP-Citadel-Beta

CTF-UCBP-Citadel-Beta

I had this map for some time I thought I'd go ahead release it after finishing up some polishing. The map is bot supported too.

Detail textures added.
    Bot support added.
    Content including textures and static meshes were extracted from my Unreal Championship Xbox disc.

Hoping this and other maps that haven't been released yet will be added to the rest of the UCBP!

UCBP Credits:
    Original map author James Schmaltz
    Skred
    Sly
    Jefe
    Great Emerald
    100GPing
    Unreal4Eva
    Gildor
    YourPackage (MASSIVE asset contributor and creator of UC2 characters that will join the pack later)
    Obsol33t
    Iwanpompier
    DG_Unreal
    Mons Olympus
    PartyBoy
    Doug-C-Icarus
    Dark Barrage 99, Species Stats master)
    Meowcat
    INIQUITIOUS
    WORMBO.
    Epic Games
    Digital Extremes