• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WIP Beta] Weapon - Pumpkin Cannon

Name: Pumpkin Cannon

Version: Beta 1

Downloads: http://www.mediafire.com/?7x0hyleiq309abc

Description:
    Primary fire - shoots acidic pumpkin seeds which burn on contact.
    Secondary fire - shoots explosive pumpkin which explodes on impact.

Feedback: I was wondering what it would take to make this weapon a final release, what I could do to improve it.
    I have been working on a couple weapons, this one was for fun. You can swap this weapon with the Flak Cannon under mutators.

Screenshot:

Edit: Made a mistake in fire modes text.

I'm currently planning a Halloween event for our server - so this is perfect! Will try in a few minutes!

EDIT:
    Look like you swapped the fire modes in your description.
    Well, a simple Flak Cannon replacement, but I like it! No real suggestions - unless you wanna go hardcore and make Pumpkin Seeds stack and grow into pumpkins that cause a larger explosion after a while... sorta like bio globs.

Comment

Originally posted by PaD View Post
      make Pumpkin Seeds stack and grow into pumpkins that cause a larger explosion after a while... sorta like bio globs.
      That sounds pretty cool.

Comment

Hey mate it's nice to see another ut2004 weapon I see this weapon very funny, do you have plans to create a skin model different to the current mes model?

Comment

Thank you, we'll be testing it tonight.

Comment

Ya I see this weapon as sorta a silly fun weapon. I am not sure I could come up with a model mesh that would fit the kind of weapon it is. I just can't seem to picture it in my head.

Comment

Time to bump this one. Very fun Parkis G! This is a nice seasonal weapon!

Comment

Working...
              X