No announcement yet.

[WIP Beta 1] Roland,Bruiser,Mordecai,Sheriff,Goliath,Nomad,Midg et,Axto n,Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the Goliath ready for anyone to try, he is awesome, his voices are great.
    Also, MJpoland has a new version of Jacks voice pack, I will post a link.

Comment

Needs some scaling down I guess.
      I also recommend to scale and move down her head a bit to fit UT skeletons better.

Comment

When im seeing those bad models with
        their short legs im more than glad to never
        have started this game at all (Thanks).

P.S.: I seriously ask myself if you could
        manage to convert some FO3 ruin meshes
        for mapping projects instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Aberiu View Post

Needs some scaling down I guess.
          I also recommend to scale and move down her head a bit to fit UT skeletons better.
          I agree, I haven't messed with adjusting it much. I have for the most part tried to keep models close to original as I can, you can see Maya's neck is longer than the other in the photo, like it is in BL2.
          I have discovered that sometimes it can be an easy way to get the neck to look good, when it is positioned a little high, but hopefully I can adjust it to make it look better and fit skeleton more comfortably.
          Sometimes models have masks or headgear making them even taller, and in the game menu it can make their head almost unviewable since the character is so tall, I do want to fix these issues at some point.

Comment

I have a new link to a better version of the Handsome Jack Voices, check it out.

Comment

I have 2 versions of Mordecai available now, the Sheriff is available also. I have Claptrap pretty much ready to go, but not listed atm.
              I had some problems with Salvador, but I will have him ready in the near future.

I forgot to mention that I have been using Mediafire, I had a few issues a week ago.
              If anyone thinks I need an alternative link so they don't have to use Mediafire, I can work on that.

Comment

Here we have the leader of the Crimson Raiders.
                Roland has 2 versions.

Comment

Woo hoo! Lots of nice new additions, looking great!
                  But the Nomads, left arm sticking inside their bodies in basic stance.

Comment

Originally posted by papasfritas View Post
                    But the Nomads, left arm sticking inside their bodies in basic stance.
                    I think I remember that, I'm not sure what I can do with that at the moment. I am having a little problem with bulky characters, and I am going to look into it, and hopefully I can fix issues like that.
                    The same with Salvador, his arms are giving me lots of problems, in time I will figure it out. I also want to fix issues like player size, and how they look in the selection menu.

Comment

Working...
                    X