[WIP Beta 1] Roland,Bruiser,Mordecai,Sheriff,Goliath,Nomad,Midg et,Axto n,Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff!

Only one problem though, the volume of the voicepacks' seem too low.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenma_1 View Post
      I dont know if any one caught this but ut thinks lilith is a man check death messages maybe its just me?
      I checked that out, it seems to be working, I have made that mistake in the past, it is an easy fix, you can change the .upl where it says this: sex=male to sex=female.

Only one problem though, the volume of the voicepacks' seem too low.
      Does anyone else have this problem. I have been testing characters without music so it seems ok to me, I do know if using with Ballistics Weapons, that the sounds of those weapons are a little high.

Comment

Cool! You've got Zero done!

Great work, again! Can't wait for more!

Comment

The voices are too low compared to the default and other custom voices. I couldn't hear'em properly (especially Handsome Jack's) in the heat of battle, whereas the rest can be heard perfectly. You are right about Ballistic Weapons, but the same problem is there in a vanilla/plain match w/o custom weapon mutators.

Comment

I have Axton ready to try out, check the download section for him and his voice pack.

Comment

Hey do you think u could give them there own custom species by any chance so it would be easier to find them?

Comment

I was thinking of having them in one package, where they will have one package name, then they will all be in the same area.
                Also if I do that, there are shared team skins, that will save on space overall.
                The custom species will make them unplayable on anti tcc servers, but you may be able to leave that file out, that is if needed.

Comment

for me its a very good idea mate! So that way I dont get lost any of your masterpieces muahahaha

Comment

If you're still doing the Borderlands stuff, Bandit Bruiser & Salvador are very cool

Comment

Originally posted by papasfritas View Post
                      If you're still doing the Borderlands stuff, Bandit Bruiser & Salvador are very cool
                      I am finishing up a couple midgets, and I do have Salvador on my list in the near future, sorry for the late response.

Comment

lol, I'm just thrilled

Comment

I added some Midgets and the Voicepack for him is really fun.
                          I rigged him to the Evil Engine Yoda model skeleton, and the ragdoll isn't as cool as a regular one,
                          maybe some day I can add a better one, but is still cool.
                          The skeleton looks just like the default but smaller, uses the default animations.

Comment

how do I use them in my game that im making D: where do I put them =.= in my content database D:

im using 2k9 version of UDK or is this not for UDK D:

Comment

Nope, this is for Unreal Tournament 2004.

Comment

Anyone like Nomads, I know I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X