[WIP Beta 1] Roland,Bruiser,Mordecai,Sheriff,Goliath,Nomad,Midg et,Axto n,Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeroError2K8 View Post
    Pretty good ports but one thing i noticed is theres a hole in the left side of Lilliths neck probably due to a misplaced vertex in the rigging. Still theyre pretty good.
    I got this model from someone who extracted it, but a couple days ago I noticed there was a big hole in her hip, I had to fix that, and I did notice the neck one, it needs to be fixed. The holes were actually there before I rigged. I wish I would have noticed before I started on model, but now that you mention, Jack had some issues as well, I have been tight lipped about it.
    I tried flipping those faces as well, but for some reason the faces won't show a texture, and were small enough to hide from me until I had worked on models to the point of beta 1 release.
    I should probably look at a model in flat shade mode before I start on a model, that way I could probably notice it faster.

Comment

eh the inability to establish connection is puzzling

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at download809.mediafire.com.

Edit: Darn Mcafee and it's FireWall.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
        Now we need Borderlands-style maps.
        It would be cool to see some Borderlands type maps, desert style or arctic-like in BL2.
        I do like that both maps and characters fit in the UT2004 look, just like in my screenshots.

Originally posted by hunterman View Post
        New things for me to make a Monster out of.
        It would be cool to see some monsters from these, I may dip my hands into doing a few from these someday
        , but for now I'm too busy doing characters.

Comment

Comment

Update:
            I added Maya to the list with voice pack, and also don't forget the Lilith voice pack.
            I did manage to do team skins for everything so far, some have 4 team skins.
            Most voice packs are setup to be the default, but if not, just select it in the voice menu for your character,
            or if you are playing against the character, you can select it there also.

Comment

Waiting patiently for good old claptrap. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tenma_1 View Post
                Waiting patiently for good old claptrap. lol
                Haha, I am probably going to do the clapper, haven't really thought of it, but I probably need to search for a skeleton for him.

Comment

coool nice work Parkis

Comment

I decided to come out of the lurker world to comment on this, excellent work Parkis . I've recently cycled Handsome Jack, the Psycho, and Maya into my botlist and I have had many hilarious moments from there voicepacks. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Great releases, so far! I look forward to seeing more!

Comment

Hey parkis what about to make modern egyptians models ( not the same epic standard alike) with uc2 style some near future?
                        great development dude!

Comment

Thank you Nordevai, Archangel470, and DarkSonny07, that is cool of Nordevai to have joined the community and give my thread your first post, good to have you as part of these forums.
                          I have been thinking about Claptrap and how to do him, but for now he is not a priority, but I have Zero and Axton in the works.

DarkSonny07, I am curious do you have any egyptian models in mind? I have always thought UT2004 had some cool egyptian type maps and characters, I don't see that many games doing that.

Comment

Hi Parkis

well I am not a skinner lol but I could give you some idea for a "modern" egyptian model, might be a sort of mixing ( more style straight slightly toward UC or UC2 style -Im not referring to that great uC2 skinpack- continue the reading lol):

1- http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...ght=skin+horus

This great skin ( there's two of this pack) but with...

2- http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...=egyptian+skin

Not too bulky and "huge" in body size; less bulky more colorful metalic armors and with goldenish or silverish style in their armors and with no artifact weapon in their arms or in their back ( I dont like those lol), and...

3- http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...DATED-08-25-13

The uc skinpack only the egyptian part ( this pack its huge in number of skins, only the epgytian models), but with a sort of glowing red ( or blue or green or yellow, if were for 4ctf or standard) parts ( example osiris symbols glowing in red or so in the chest or some sort of litle drawing egyptian shapes (glowing ) on shoulders or on forearms or so...think a mixture of all this skins but like a sort of sci-fi armored modern egyptian like uc with their armors and helmets or like stargate egyptian soldiers http://spaceart.de/produkte/sg005-e.php )

About the first item instead creating model with armored animals helmet you could give a life twist in the head skin for example; a semi-armored helmet on the hawk head, or taurus with glowing red eyes ( its an idea lol), or eagle

Dunno some sort of this kind of model but not too enought bulky, with glowing lights in their parts ( to see them in the darkness ) colourful, agressive and sexy egyptian skins.

Take your time with this model thread its ever and ever sexy your work thanks for keep alive this ut series! I love all ut!

Comment

I have thought of doing a mummy or skeleton type character. Right now I may be a little busy with this project to get too much done. Although sometimes if I find something cool, I do like doing something else here and there.
                              I do see what you mean by bulky, I agree there, but they do look really nice. I did like the Mummy series back in the day, it would be cool to have some mummy monsters. I'll have to see where ut takes me.

Comment

I dont know if any one caught this but ut thinks lilith is a man check death messages maybe its just me?

Comment

Working...
                                X