[WIP Beta 1] Roland,Bruiser,Mordecai,Sheriff,Goliath,Nomad,Midg et,Axto n,Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    If you're still doing the Borderlands stuff, Bandit Bruiser & Salvador are very cool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    for me its a very good idea mate! So that way I dont get lost any of your masterpieces muahahaha

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was thinking of having them in one package, where they will have one package name, then they will all be in the same area.
    Also if I do that, there are shared team skins, that will save on space overall.
    The custom species will make them unplayable on anti tcc servers, but you may be able to leave that file out, that is if needed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey do you think u could give them there own custom species by any chance so it would be easier to find them?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have Axton ready to try out, check the download section for him and his voice pack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The voices are too low compared to the default and other custom voices. I couldn't hear'em properly (especially Handsome Jack's) in the heat of battle, whereas the rest can be heard perfectly. You are right about Ballistic Weapons, but the same problem is there in a vanilla/plain match w/o custom weapon mutators.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool! You've got Zero done!

Great work, again! Can't wait for more!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tenma_1 View Post
    I dont know if any one caught this but ut thinks lilith is a man check death messages maybe its just me?
    I checked that out, it seems to be working, I have made that mistake in the past, it is an easy fix, you can change the .upl where it says this: sex=male to sex=female.

Only one problem though, the volume of the voicepacks' seem too low.
    Does anyone else have this problem. I have been testing characters without music so it seems ok to me, I do know if using with Ballistics Weapons, that the sounds of those weapons are a little high.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great stuff!

Only one problem though, the volume of the voicepacks' seem too low.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont know if any one caught this but ut thinks lilith is a man check death messages maybe its just me?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have thought of doing a mummy or skeleton type character. Right now I may be a little busy with this project to get too much done. Although sometimes if I find something cool, I do like doing something else here and there.
    I do see what you mean by bulky, I agree there, but they do look really nice. I did like the Mummy series back in the day, it would be cool to have some mummy monsters. I'll have to see where ut takes me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Parkis

well I am not a skinner lol but I could give you some idea for a "modern" egyptian model, might be a sort of mixing ( more style straight slightly toward UC or UC2 style -Im not referring to that great uC2 skinpack- continue the reading lol):

1- http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...ght=skin+horus

This great skin ( there's two of this pack) but with...

2- http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...=egyptian+skin

Not too bulky and "huge" in body size; less bulky more colorful metalic armors and with goldenish or silverish style in their armors and with no artifact weapon in their arms or in their back ( I dont like those lol), and...

3- http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...DATED-08-25-13

The uc skinpack only the egyptian part ( this pack its huge in number of skins, only the epgytian models), but with a sort of glowing red ( or blue or green or yellow, if were for 4ctf or standard) parts ( example osiris symbols glowing in red or so in the chest or some sort of litle drawing egyptian shapes (glowing ) on shoulders or on forearms or so...think a mixture of all this skins but like a sort of sci-fi armored modern egyptian like uc with their armors and helmets or like stargate egyptian soldiers http://spaceart.de/produkte/sg005-e.php )

About the first item instead creating model with armored animals helmet you could give a life twist in the head skin for example; a semi-armored helmet on the hawk head, or taurus with glowing red eyes ( its an idea lol), or eagle

Dunno some sort of this kind of model but not too enought bulky, with glowing lights in their parts ( to see them in the darkness ) colourful, agressive and sexy egyptian skins.

Take your time with this model thread its ever and ever sexy your work thanks for keep alive this ut series! I love all ut!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you Nordevai, Archangel470, and DarkSonny07, that is cool of Nordevai to have joined the community and give my thread your first post, good to have you as part of these forums.
    I have been thinking about Claptrap and how to do him, but for now he is not a priority, but I have Zero and Axton in the works.

DarkSonny07, I am curious do you have any egyptian models in mind? I have always thought UT2004 had some cool egyptian type maps and characters, I don't see that many games doing that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey parkis what about to make modern egyptians models ( not the same epic standard alike) with uc2 style some near future?
    great development dude!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great releases, so far! I look forward to seeing more!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X