Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OSM-Andromeda-Ancient-Part1 Open Beta

Title:Osm-Andromeda-Ancient-Part1
    Description:Hiya I'm back with a new map from popular demand by one person so I've remade Part 1 of Andromeda-Ancient Any help is Appreciated in helping making this map and contribute to this map.
    Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?8ld188ivemp1ri6
    Credits:To Testers,Original Map Maker

P.S. Look for my Monster Hunt 2k4 Topic and you'll find what ya need.
    P.S.S. Forgot to add the EnviroDeco http://www.mediafire.com/?45f7i1174odwj46

Unable to test map.

Warning: Failed to load 'OSM-Andromeda-AncientPart1': Can't find file for package 'U1EnviroDeco'
    You also don't need to include a folder of .uc files.

Comment

Unable to run the map still. This is what I gathered from the log.
      Warning: Failed to load 'U1Pawns': Can't find file for package 'U1Pawns'
      Warning: Failed to load 'U1EnviroDeco': Can't find file for package 'U1Pawns'
      Warning: Failed to load 'OSM-Andromeda-AncientPart1': Can't find file for package 'U1Pawns'
      Warning: Failed to load 'LevelSummary OSM-Andromeda-AncientPart1.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'U1Pawns'
      I'm going to search for the needed files, but in general you should include all required files or at least link all necessary files.

Edit: I found several copies of U1Pawns. I'm uncertain which version Andromeda requires. I just went for the lastest version I found.

More needed files:
      Warning: Failed to load 'CoooPG': Can't find file for package 'CoooPG'
      Warning: Failed to load 'GenFX': Can't find file for package 'GenFX'
      And some more files:
      Warning: Failed to load 'Doorsanc': Can't find file for package 'Doorsanc'
      Warning: Failed to load 'SpaceFX': Can't find file for package 'SpaceFX'
      Perhaps you should try testing your map on a clean Install, and keep a list of required files. Or run UTDeps.

Comment

oh i see the problem it needs the files get the unreal 1 game

Comment

Tested it, you have what seems to be part of a shell of a map started, however i am seeing the default engine texture on most everything. Another problem I'm seeing is no transparency on textures that should obviously have it (spider webs, etc.). Could use a lot of work

Comment

I'm kinda new to mapping so could ya help.

Comment

I can't help you, but i'll answer any questions you have regarding any problems you run into along the way. Excluding OSM related questions, i never worked with OSM, but they have some wiki pages that should be able to clear up any issues you have with that)

Comment

no just the textures transperancy and the meshes showing.

Comment

textures transperancy

or
                  [shot]http://iceimg.com/i/23/e5/41151c3e02.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Working...
                  X