• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MODEL Lara Croft + voicepack [beta1]

Name: Lara Croft

Version: beta 1

Compatibility: Unreal Tournament 2004

Description: Lara Croft from the popular Tomb Raider franchise.

Comments:
    Lara Croft - Tomb Raider Anniversary body w/ Underground head, XNALara models by AtlantiB & Navid, 16771 triangles.

for lower polygon model, 5936 triangles,
    open LaraTRAUtdlb1.upl in notepad and change "Mesh=LaraTRAUtdlb1.lara1" to "Mesh=LaraTRAUtdlb1.lara1r"

+voicepack - Egor's UT99 Lara voicepack repackaged by me
    - 10 acks, 6 ffs, 10 orders, 29 others, 37 taunts - The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider Chronicles, TR1 & TR3.

Screenshots:
    (extremely outdated pics)

i'll take some proper pics later.. or send me some?

Credits:
    Eidos Interactive
    Crystal Dynamics
    Core Design
    Epic Games (base female skeleton, animations, karma)
    AtlantiB
    Navid
    Egor
    IMDb

Download:
    Lara Croft beta1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?aaale6k7yoar861

Future Plans:
    reposition for better joint movement
    reactivate TwoSided head texture then deal with lighting issues
    height adjustments
    TRU outfit?
    TR9?

i appreciate any feedback.

take kare. -tidel.

Nice choice! This outfit looks good too...
    http://legendg85.deviantart.com/art/...Suit-333930922
    wink wink nudge nudge, XD

Like Samus, maybe her hair could move more? As to the voice pack, the samples with music are a bit jarring. But that can't always be helped.
    The model is terrific, looks great in game. I had no weirdness using the high poly version.

Comment

Really nice model, fits in pretty well with UT2k4.

I ended up editing the texture for some UT99 nostalgia

Comment

mediafire doesn't want to let me download this file for some reason...

Comment

i have it on my site http://wickedhq.com/index.php/downlo...load/2538/2451

Comment

Thanks for these ports. A few general questions:

1) Are you likely to be going back to the betas you've released and polishing them? If so, under what conditions?
            2) Is there any chance of teamskins? I would love to push some of these to clients on my server but without teamskins I can't do so.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodShot12 View Post
              Really nice model, fits in pretty well with UT2k4. I ended up editing the texture for some UT99 nostalgia
              thanks for the comment! looks great!

Originally posted by UnShame View Post
              very strange, i just downloaded the file myself. check your anti-virus settings or something. private message me your email address, i'll send you the file directly.

Originally posted by unrealloco View Post
              no no! please read the readme, "don't post this file anywhere else"
              i'd rather these models get circulated when they are final!
              please help take down any beta models already on the site. k thanks!

Originally posted by Azarael View Post
              Thanks for these ports. A few general questions:
              1) Are you likely to be going back to the betas you've released and polishing them? If so, under what conditions?
              2) Is there any chance of teamskins? I would love to push some of these to clients on my server but without teamskins I can't do so.
              thanks for the comment!
              1, yes! while some people might believe that they are ready for release, i'm somewhat nitpicky/perfectionist and feel that i should be, given my respect for these characters & franchise. right now, i'm releasing betas and once i'm done with my Expendables roster, i plan on going back and reviewing all the betas and prep as a final release.
              2, yes! i do plan on teamskins for final release. should be pretty simple using photoshop and some fancy renaming textures. i have yet to install CTF4..

Comment

Thanks for your prompt and welcome replies, and keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by UnShame View Post
                  Originally posted by tidel View Post
                  very strange, i just downloaded the file myself. check your anti-virus settings or something. private message me your email address, i'll send you the file directly.
                  Usually, MediaFire has some restrictions for downloaders, but registered MediaFire users will have to upgrade a plan to avoid restrictions.

To OP, this model is fun and very nice! Downloaded this and the rest of your models (with voice packs included). This model is pure fanatic for Lara Croft/Tomb Raider video game and movie fans who turned out to play UT2004 (never seen by new ones). Team skins should be adopted in next version as Azarael stated.

Comment

tidel check your private messages

Comment

I made a Lara Xmas Skin with this model tidel rigged, but you need to install all files in this zip for it to work, here it is:
                      http://www.mediafire.com/download/cx...raXmasSkin.zip

Screenshot:

Originally posted by BloodShot12 View Post
                      I ended up editing the texture for some UT99 nostalgiaUT99 nostalgia
                      Bloodshot how about a download link for that skin, looks great.

Comment

Good looking skin

Comment

Working...
                        X