Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UnrealChampionship Map/Mod Pack help whanted!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UnrealChampionship Map/Mod Pack help whanted!

    Hello I'm looking for a few good mapers, and Moders to help me make a UC Gametype baced of the X-Box game which will contain:

    1. All of the UnrealChampoinship only maps.

    2. Players will spown with a fave weapon of their chioce, bots will spown with fave weapons.

    3. All the Race stats are there, and the maps will be better looking, or updated.

    My E-mail is cjschildk@attbi.com please help with this mod it would benifit the communtiy.

    #2
    i have seen a lot of ****ty species sats stuff, and i have UC so if you need help telling who has what i can help you there.

    Comment


      #3
      Try to get some of the weapons in.

      Comment


        #4
        the weapons are the same, they just look a little different

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Desaparecido
          the weapons are the same, they just look a little different
          True but some of the weapon Effects look better than others, like the Link guns plamsa burst, make that round shape with the little sperts, and the FlakCannons Granade has the little particales that go up, but like I said I need some mapers and a coder or two to help. I can test and give info but as for the rest I'm SOL.

          Comment


            #6
            But their designs arent.:sour:

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Railgunner
              But their designs arent.:sour:
              True they need tweeking but thats all, anyone who will help E-mail me and Will get it all setup.

              Comment


                #8
                championship was a total let down and pales in comparison to ut2003.

                i have seen osiris2 online a couple days ago and played around on it... seemed like an exact copy rather than a remake.

                but still, i dunno if people just ripped the map files off the game dvd or not, seems like it could be possible. you should start there, but i could see some legal issues with that whole front.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by jo3
                  championship was a total let down and pales in comparison to ut2003.

                  i have seen osiris2 online a couple days ago and played around on it... seemed like an exact copy rather than a remake.

                  but still, i dunno if people just ripped the map files off the game dvd or not, seems like it could be possible. you should start there, but i could see some legal issues with that whole front.
                  NO! I will not rip the maps off the X-box game's C-D! I will only reamake them from scratch, that way it'll be a snap to change them arund a bit.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: UnrealChampionship Map/Mod Pack help whanted!

                    Originally posted by StarGunner
                    Hello I'm looking for a few good mapers, and Moders to help me make a UC Gametype baced of the X-Box game which will contain:

                    1. All of the UnrealChampoinship only maps.

                    2. Players will spown with a fave weapon of their chioce, bots will spown with fave weapons.

                    3. All the Race stats are there, and the maps will be better looking, or updated.

                    My E-mail is cjschildk@attbi.com please help with this mod it would benifit the communtiy.
                    don't players spawn not spown?.......

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X