Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

StrangeLove - UT2004 [Beta] new version (5.4) released - Jun 6th, 2004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StrangeLove - UT2004 [Beta] new version (5.4) released - Jun 6th, 2004

The official site is:
    http://alphaone.teaminfamy.net/StrangeLove

The official IRC channel is:
    server: irc.enterthegame.com
    chan: #strangelove

Visit the official forums at:
    http://finewolf.colute.net/forum/for...lay.php?fid=22

Downloads:
    http://yucc.yorku.ca/~plouj/StrangeL...angeLove54.zip

or

http://www.alphaone.teaminfamy.net/S...angeLove54.zip

Keep workin on this

Comment

Hurray, it's back!

Btw, are you the original author of the UT version of Strange Glove?

Comment

Originally posted by Gusher
        Hurray, it's back!

Btw, are you the original author of the UT version of Strange Glove?
        no he's not, and no it's not official 0fus release... not even 0fus approved...
        but, i hope he makes it as good as (if not better than) Strangelove2.

Good luck AlphaOne! :up:
        Make us proud!

Comment

StrangeLove at a LAN party in 2000 is what got me to buy UT

And yeah, 0fus had a HUD and a secondary pea shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by dumbass
            StrangeLove at a LAN party in 2000 is what got me to buy UT

And yeah, 0fus had a HUD and a secondary pea shooter.
            and a lot of polish

Comment

ill download it if you make the characater face forward on the rocket (ROFL) and if you make it so you can pick another person up on the rocket like in the original Strange Love

:up:

Comment

Hey guys!

First of all, I've recently found out that the mod doesn't work online currently, so you'll have to wait. Don't worry, it will be worth the wait in the end.

Second of all, this is NOT an official 0fus release, but you won't get anything better unfortunately. Yrns is not working on StrangeLove anymore. Thats why I decided to take over. However, I did get an approval from him, through an indirect way. I never talked to him in person, rather to a person who knows Yrns well.

Third of all, your view is not fixed to the rocket, you can look around and stuff. Its just that I looked behind myself in all screenshots (BTW, screenshots #3 and #5 show the player looking forward )

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaOne
                  Hey guys!

First of all, I've recently found out that the mod doesn't work online currently, so you'll have to wait. Don't worry, it will be worth the wait in the end.

Second of all, this is NOT an official 0fus release, but you won't get anything better unfortunately. Yrns is not working on StrangeLove anymore. Thats why I decided to take over. However, I did get an approval from him, through an indirect way. I never talked to him in person, rather to a person who knows Yrns well.

Third of all, your view is not fixed to the rocket, you can look around and stuff. Its just that I looked behind myself in all screenshots (BTW, screenshots #3 and #5 show the player looking forward )

I'm looking forward to the working final release......

:up:

Comment

OMFGROFLLMAO I JUST SAW THAT MOVIE!!!!! DAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! :haha: :haha: :haha::up:

ooohh my god... whew, what a hoot. hilarious! THIS IS THE GREATEST!!! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaOne

good boy!

now all i ask is that you make it so you can pick up a teammate on your rocket like the original SL :up:

thanks man:up:

Comment

needs better player animations for sitting and turning...

Comment

Did you get this code from the Ut2k3 assault mod? I had the strangelove on my server for a bit, I re-coded some of the stuff in it and had it switch to third person view upon alt fire (but that didn't work online) and also made it so you cannot fly with the flag in CTF games just for a little balance.

You should get rid of the weapon in the HUD when riding the deemer

Comment

IDEA!!

HEY I GOT AN IDEA! Why not remake the Unreal Tournament ROCKETX? It can be like the Strangelove. but Please make the rocket turn into a jet (Like the UT Version). By the way Where I found the ROCKETX Was in the "WhoShack" in err... ASSAULT in UT. That was my FAVORITE! :haha:

Comment

Strangelove rocks! I missed it in 2k3. Looking forward to this...:up:

Comment

Working...
                              X