Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Beta 1] TF2 Sniper,Medic, Soldier, Demoman, Pyro, Engineer, Scout, Heavy, Spy,HHH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by ShrapnelAD View Post

I notice the red tag on the Spy's BLU team skin, which is slightly subtle.

And Pryo's texture seems to be misplaced, as said on your description.
    The Medic's backpack is still visible when his body disappears green.

Just showing you the issues. Hopefully you'll get them fixed in the next beta.
    The tag issue you speak of on Spy, do you mean the skin has a red spot on it, or are you referring to the back of his head.
    The backpack on Medic is an issue that some of my other projects have, it is easily fixable, I have neglected, so any model with this issue will be fixed in beta 2.
    I also noticed a little late about the texture issue on Pyro, I think some other models have this issue, I can fix.
    I will have to check into the voice pack issues.

Originally posted by Mrparadize View Post
    These have been popping up on XNA.. Just a heads up http://www.deviantart.com/art/XNA-Robot-Pyro-478008967
    Those models look pretty nice. I haven't seen them in action, the Medic seems to have a unicycle-like lower body.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    These have been popping up on XNA.. Just a heads up http://www.deviantart.com/art/XNA-Robot-Pyro-478008967

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Parkis, the voice packs should be improved with the orders and more taunts, and the
    Heavy voice pack didn't have the "Cry some more!" or the "whaaaah Uwaaaaah!"

Oh got the screenshots of the issues with the characters during gameplay.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shot00048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	3250906

Name:	Shot00051.jpg
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	3250907

Name:	Shot00050.jpg
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	3250908

I notice the red tag on the Spy's BLU team skin, which is slightly subtle.
    And Pryo's texture seems to be misplaced, as said on your description.
    The Medic's backpack is still visible when his body disappears green.

Just showing you the issues. Hopefully you'lle get them fixed in the next beta.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Parkis G. I knew I can count on you. Oh are you working on
    the weapon positions on all nine classes, their right exactly on trigger and grip
    and left hand fixed? Seems like the right hand feels like thy're letting go of the weapon, and
    their hand clipping on the grip. Just letting you know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh btw, Parkis G, Heavy is shorter than the other TF2 models.
    He should at least be larger than the other classes.
    Yes, I am surprised I didn't see that before I posted a link to him. I was playing him one day, and I'm like wow he is small.
    I should be able to fix that and some other issues. I plan on looking into how I can make the more bulky sized players look better.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh btw, Parkis G, Heavy is shorter than the other TF2 models.
    He should at least be larger than the other classes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alright, awesome! So should Heavy should have a an additional voice clip if him making whaaa
    whaaa and "Cry some more!!" That should've been included in Heavy voice pack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sniper character links in the first post.

Alright Parkis, the models are looking good so far, so all the models should have
    their left hand fixed so they could hold the weapon on their left hand palm instead
    of holding it with their side of their hand.
    Hey there Shrapnel, sorry for the late response. I was trying to finish up the beta of the Sniper character.
    I do want to go back and fix issues like weapon placement and neck issues. I think spy had some as well.
    I'm sure each character has noticeable weighting issues, still looking not bad.
    I have been busy with the other projects, hope to get back to these soon.
    I was hoping to try and finish a few more things and then right back to these characters.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alright Parkis, the models are looking good so far, so all the models should have
    their left hand fixed so they could hold the weapon on their left hand palm instead
    of holding it with their side of their hand.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by arbee View Post
    No Hunter Hearst Helmsley?
    or how about Hornswoggle?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No Hunter Hearst Helmsley?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Medic is ready to try out, and Catatafish has done the voice pack for this one, since this one was done before, Nips34 game me the link to this pack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is the Soldier, I will do the Medic next. Link in first post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am finishing up the Soldier and Medic is next, and by original team skins, do you mean these:
    http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2953/medics.png

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Parkis G, could you do the Medic model with the original
    team skins?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X