• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Oh wow.
    Awesome. Will try them soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are you fixing the hand position since the character models is holding the weapons on the side of their left hand.
    It looks like their holding the weapon without their hands on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is really amazing....can you make An Ada wong model from re4 and 5?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tomo Takino View Post
    nice models you might be able to use, like Claire in her shorts, HUNK and while ORC didn't get rave reviews, the characters would be pretty cool to have in Ut2004.
    i actually haven't played ORC yet & while these models are neat, they aren't high-priority to me right now.
    although the body of my Domino model is based on Lupo's Alternate..

Originally posted by mwesten2 View Post
    you still work on this?
    not always. but i really should. right now tied up with real life, minecraft, young justice, & modern family.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you still work on this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi.

I am sorry to bump this, but I came across some models you might get some use out of.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_...pic=21108&st=0

Has some nice models you might be able to use, like Claire in her shorts, HUNK and while ORC didn't get rave reviews, the characters would be pretty cool to have in Ut2004.

Dunno if you had spotted them, but I decided to register and let you know if you were still working on 2004 player models that those are floating around.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To Tidel,

Can you tell/show us how to edit the *.upl files to change the character/toon for POWERS, and MASTERSON, say for a Crysis and Farnsworth skins for Killing Floor UT2004 Mod?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by poompoom500 View Post
    Those are really awesome mod toons. Nice Resident models.
    thanks! my techniques are much better now & i plan on re-rigging all of these characters. so far, i've only updated Chris. i'll release when i complete the others & might as well include Wesker, Nemesis, etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Those are really awesome mod toons. Nice Resident models.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by tidel View Post
    maybe someday... just... i tried ut3 for awhile & i had a hard time having fun.
    i did take a look at the character modding/cooking process & right now, just not in the mood to model for a game that i don't consider fun.
    i'd rather resurrect 2004 as the shooter with the right formula that got everything right & simply feels fun to play.
    Totally agree.

Originally posted by Azarael View Post
    Hi, I realise the thread was originally posted in October, but I'd like to note regardless for future reference: using spaces in skin names causes problems on mapchange, namely that the player reverts to the default skin.
    Spaces also prevent the skin from being seen by other players online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rukifellth View Post
    Nice! Looking forward to the released Nemesis too...
    thanks for the reply! yeah, i should really release him soon... yeah that would be hilarious!

Originally posted by papasfritas View Post
    couldn't wait for expendables Serious Sam 2, so I skinned Chris Redfield ; he looks a lot like SS bfe guy
    looks great! good job on the skin! thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by Azarael View Post
    using spaces in skin names causes problems on mapchange
    thanks for the pro-tip! i'm still such a noob at all this!

Originally posted by dragondude View Post
    nice models! Are you going to make any for ut3?
    maybe someday... just... i tried ut3 for awhile & i had a hard time having fun.
    i did take a look at the character modding/cooking process & right now, just not in the mood to model for a game that i don't consider fun.
    i'd rather resurrect 2004 as the shooter with the right formula that got everything right & simply feels fun to play.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice models!
    Are you going to make any for ut3?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, I realise the thread was originally posted in October, but I'd like to note regardless for future reference: using spaces in skin names causes problems on mapchange, namely that the player reverts to the default skin.

Leave a comment:

• replied

couldn't wait for expendables Serious Sam 2, so I skinned Chris Redfield ; he looks a lot like SS bfe guy

http://www.mediafire.com/?67sbsdg8x8gmy7e

*new link with Sam fix.

Azrael, to clarify, issue is here: DefaultName="Yada Yada" should be "Yada_Yada" or "Yada-Yada" etc, ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice!

Looking forward to the released Nemesis too... altough it would be weird in Killing Floor with Jill and Nemesis fighting together. XD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X