MODEL Resident Evil [beta1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.

I am sorry to bump this, but I came across some models you might get some use out of.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_...pic=21108&st=0

Has some nice models you might be able to use, like Claire in her shorts, HUNK and while ORC didn't get rave reviews, the characters would be pretty cool to have in Ut2004.

Dunno if you had spotted them, but I decided to register and let you know if you were still working on 2004 player models that those are floating around.

Comment

you still work on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomo Takino View Post
        nice models you might be able to use, like Claire in her shorts, HUNK and while ORC didn't get rave reviews, the characters would be pretty cool to have in Ut2004.
        i actually haven't played ORC yet & while these models are neat, they aren't high-priority to me right now.
        although the body of my Domino model is based on Lupo's Alternate..

Originally posted by mwesten2 View Post
        you still work on this?
        not always. but i really should. right now tied up with real life, minecraft, young justice, & modern family.

Comment

this is really amazing....can you make An Ada wong model from re4 and 5?

Comment

Are you fixing the hand position since the character models is holding the weapons on the side of their left hand.
            It looks like their holding the weapon without their hands on.

Comment

Oh wow.
              Awesome. Will try them soon.

Comment

Working...
              X