Ultros [BETA 0.9]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultros [BETA 0.9]

Everyone's favorite octopus from Final Fantasy VI!

Uwe hee hee!

This is mainly an experiment at what I can get away with for non-bipedal motion from a human biped. It was tricky, but it sort of works out.

EDIT: BETA v0.9 OUT
    Please don't mirror this beta release for the time being. Thanks!

[screenshot]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/900976537648565311/A75898233EEF5D06C605AAA051D3D5D9CC551FA1/774x575.resizedimage[/screenshot][screenshot]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/900976537648540992/55A58DFBCCB19ED61824831E76B83C805EA7C8D6/774x575.resizedimage[/screenshot]
    TODO:
    - Weight fixing
    - Voice pack?

Indeed it is.
    Don't tease the multiplatform octopus, kids!

Comment

Now Do DeadPool

Comment

looks good

Comment

Originally posted by leilei2 View Post
          Everyone's favorite octopus from Final Fantasy VI!
          looks amazing! can't wait to see a video of him in action!

Originally posted by hunterman View Post
          Now Do DeadPool
          i actually have the Deadpool model from Ultimate Alliance & Marvel Vs Capcom 3.
          i'm planning on working on him for like a "Marvel" pack, but i got too many other priorities right now.

Comment

[screenshot]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/900976537661291849/7AC1EA9768E99C3AF9EB69731D34DA0B06A21F79/[/screenshot]
            I released a beta! Changes:

- Team skins
            - Much more detailed skin
            - Tweaked scale so it's not half the size of a player, but rather, an overwhelming large size instead nearly matching his proportional scale with the char sprites of FF6

Now Do DeadPool

I don't model Marvel properties. I also don't take orders.

Comment

man, his face really looks hilarious

it still looks good

Comment

Sry its my style of asking could you do one plz and i understand

Comment

If you read my post, I said I don't do Marvel properties.

Also, "its my style of asking"..... that doesn't excuse poor etiquette and lack of common courtesy. You don't even ask to modify others' maps.

I will never do Deadpool, so stop demanding it. This is a thread for beta testing a release and giving feedback, not for fulfilling unrelated self-entitlement by having an impromptu request free-for-all.

Comment

tidel has given the Deadpool model as he quoted below...

Originally posted by tidel View Post
                    i actually have the Deadpool model from Ultimate Alliance & Marvel Vs Capcom 3.
                    i'm planning on working on him for like a "Marvel" pack, but i got too many other priorities right now.
                    BTW at the OP, funny model, I'll check it out!

Comment

Hahaha, Ultros?

That is awesome! I always liked that wacky Octopus.

Comment

This looks really funny, downloaded and going to give him a try out later. Quick question, does he have any team skins?

Comment

finally managed to test this model after a while

as you said, this definitely needs weight fixing, the tentacles look weird sometimes when the character is running

I'm also thinking if it's possible to put weight on all tentacles, but that would probably mean making a new skeleton to fit ultros =/

still, model looks good, and funny(specially after killing someone with a rocket and playing any taunt with that face plastered on his, well, face lol )

Comment

Working...
                          X