X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SKIN PACK] Unreal 2 Soldiers Part 2: Marines & Liandri Angels

Name: Unreal 2 Soldiers Part 2
    Version: 1.0
    Description: This is basically a follow-up to EvilEngine's Unreal 2 Soldier Pack
    Includes six models not found in his previously released version:

EDIT: This pack only includes the six models listed below. If you want the others, they can be found in EvilEngine's pack (link above).

Light Marine (without Helmet)
    Medium Marine
    Heavy Marine

Light Liandri Angel
    Medium Liandri Angel
    Heavy Liandri Angel

...totaling 31 new characters, with full CTF4/TDM4 support.

(Note: this is a first release, so some skins may need to be reworked (i.e. brighter team skins)... feel free to comment)

Screenshots:

Credits: Models by Legend Entertainment (Conversion by me )
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?padudy8175a87m8

Enjoy!

(By the way, how do you get the "skin" thread icon?? I'm kind of new to all this...)

Ooh, nice! Brand new skins. Downloading!
    The custom thread icons are disappeared due to forum upgrade, the admins will fix that soon.

Comment

these skins look real nice

downloading at the speed of 56kbps!

Comment

Thanks a lot for this

Comment

Hi:
          Whats the difference with the part I?

Comment

The difference is that the models are different, just like Lemonade pointed out...

Downloading too!

Comment

Haven't looked at it yet, but I'm curious whether this includes the models in EvilEngines pack or is meant to be used alongside it.

Comment

Pointing out at 'part one' of the Unreal 2 Soldiers Model Pack by EvilEngine:
                http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...nreal2Soldiers

New download link posted by maxdamage:
                http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...1#post29978504

Comment

Then can be used together ( part I and II ) in ut2k4 if those are different models each others?

Comment

Originally posted by Tux Android View Post

The custom thread icons are disappeared due to forum upgrade, the admins will fix that soon.
                    Thanks, I thought that might be the case

@DarkSonny7: Both packs are completely separate, but they can be used together. You can just download one, or both. They'll work either way and you don't need to worry about having two of the same skin. 'Part 2' only includes the ones that EvilEngine was unable to convert.

I hope that clears things up

Comment

Thanks for the info mate!

Comment

thanks for porting these, well done!

Comment

Do the models work for everybody? For some reason the Marine models wont appear in my end, only the portraits. The log keeps saying it didn't find the meshes. The Angels are fine though.

This is what I got:

Code:
                          Log: Allocating 65536 byte dynamic vertex buffer.
                          Warning: Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
                          Warning: Failed to load 'Mesh None.': Can't resolve package name
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh:  For player: 
                          Warning: Failed to load 'Mesh U2Marine.Light': Failed to find object 'Mesh U2Marine.Light'
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Light For player: U2MarineL-Red
                          Error: GUIVertImageList Package.GUIVertImageList (Function XInterface.GUIVertImageList.SetIndex:0014) Accessed array 'Elements' out of bounds (-1/0)
                          Warning: Failed to load 'Mesh U2Marine.Light': Failed to find object 'Mesh U2Marine.Light'
                          Warning: Failed to load 'Mesh U2Marine.Medium': Failed to find object 'Mesh U2Marine.Medium'
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Medium For player: U2MarineM-Default
                          Warning: Failed to load 'Mesh U2Marine.Medium': Failed to find object 'Mesh U2Marine.Medium'
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Medium For player: U2MarineM-Gold
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Medium For player: U2MarineM-Green
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Medium For player: U2MarineM-Red
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Medium For player: U2MarineM-Blue
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Medium For player: U2MarineM-Arctic
                          Warning: Failed to load 'Mesh U2Marine.Heavy': Failed to find object 'Mesh U2Marine.Heavy'
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Heavy For player: U2MarineH-Default
                          Warning: Failed to load 'Mesh U2Marine.Heavy': Failed to find object 'Mesh U2Marine.Heavy'
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Heavy For player: U2MarineH-Default
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Heavy For player: U2MarineH-Blue
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Heavy For player: U2MarineH-Red
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Light For player: U2MarineL-Blue
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Light For player: U2MarineL-Default
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Heavy For player: U2MarineH-Gold
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Heavy For player: U2MarineH-Green
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Light For player: U2MarineL-Green
                          ScriptLog: Could not load mesh: U2Marine.Light For player: U2MarineL-Gold

Comment

Hmmmmm....

I checked the download for myself and the problem doesn't seem to be the link. Anyone else have an issue?

Only thing I can think of is re-downloading the pack and making sure the files are in the correct folders. If you know how to work UnrealEd you can try loading the U2Marine.ukx into the Animations Editor and see if the Meshes appear there.

Let me know if you have any luck.

Comment

Yup, I did, they do show in the editor, checked the mesh names and everything seems to be fine, however, same thing happens. The weird thing is, I changed the meshname of the medium and heavy marines to Mesh=U2Marines.Medium and Mesh=U2Marines.Heavy and now those models appear ingame, maybe referencing another ukx? The light ones dont show that way though, the game just refuses to read the u2marine.ukx in my end, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X