Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

[BETA WIP] Darkstalkers (1-29: 6 models so far)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leilei2 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking

the map you took Q-bee a screenshot of, what's the name?

Comment

More bees!

Comment

Puff effect!

Comment

very very nice!

cannot wait for the beta release

Comment

Originally posted by leilei2 View Post
            That is freakin' great! Feels So Close! (not the music by Calvin Harris, lol)

Comment

its looking pretty good

Comment

i must say, these models look great! looking forward to trying them out!

Comment

Just started on this

She really needs to have a smaller skeleton though I can't figure out how to pull that off in Blender because i'd have to alter all the animations as well :S

Comment

Wait what... Red Cap? Geez... lol

Comment

LOL!! Little Red Riding Hood!
                      I'm sure that the model's style may be different from the other pics stored in Google Images.

Comment

Bulleta!

Oh this is gonna be fun

Her voice is gonna sound hilarous though, cause IIRC she was this gun-crazed chick that pretended to be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Budboy View Post
                          Her voice is gonna sound hilarous though, cause IIRC she was this gun-crazed chick that pretended to be nice
                          The best I could probably do is a 'la la la' tauntpack

Comment

better than nothing lol

also, I hope you also make an uzi weapon of sorts for her

Comment

i'm mad noob, but as far as i understand from my trial and error, if you don't want to alter animations, then keep the skeleton intact & scale her up to proportionally to the skeleton. once you have imported the finished psk file, you can scale the mesh, skeleton, & animations down (Mesh tab, Mesh, Scale, reduce X,Y,Z values equally), then adjust her translation closer to the floor (Translation, increase Z value), as well as her vehicle driving animation slightly higher (enable view bounds button, double click Vehicle_Driving, should change the tab to Sequence, Adjust, add some Z value). I'm not sure if this is the definitive way of dealing with shorter characters, but worked for Charmy Bee & Vector. Just discovered this stuff 4 days ago..No idea on how to alter the hitbox or centers, but i'm assuming they can't be changed.

Comment

hey, checked out the B.B. Hood video, she looks great in action!
                                i must know, what's that awesome Damage Value mutator/mod you're using in the Q-Bee video!

Comment

Working...
                                X