terminator_endowar(ut2003mod)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terminator_endowar(ut2003mod)

hi i'm starting up a mod for ut2003(unreal tornument 2003). it is about terminator endo war. a story i am working on at te moment. if any one would like to help me, email me at terminator_endowar@yahoo.co.uk.
    i am looking for people with skills in these departments.
    coding
    skining
    mapping
    modelling
    texturing
    testing
    concept art
    art work(logo's ect)
    sound
    website
    cut scenes
    there maybe more but i havn't thought of them yet i think.
    if you would like to be apart of this mod reply to this or emai me. thanks to every one that replys.

the basic story of it is about the endos are making a NEW WEAPON CALLED the ion cannon and the humans have to try and stop it. will they or will they not succed

Couldn't you start with something less grand and more easily finished before the end of time ?

Read this :
    http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Making_Mods

and
    http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Mychaeel/Mod_Startups

Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. This also applies to mod authoring. If you become a skilled or notable mod author, you will find people propositioning you to implement their ideas.

Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects.

Brandon Reinhart, Mod Authoring

Comment

i've changed it now. it's no longer about terminator

Comment

Working...
      X