[MAP:DM] DM-Apercevoir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MAP:DM] DM-Apercevoir

Garrahan Released This Great Looking map 2day.
    I highly recommend the download.

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=5612

Only bad thing is he forgot a package file, but i found it here and it's not a big download.
    U just need the .usx package from it as he forgot to put it in but i will mail him and get him 2 fix it.

http://web.filefront.com/iron-bin/ff...JTEVQQVRIIw==;

Get this error when trying to run map, even with the static mesh file needed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    General protection fault!

History: UObject::ResolveName <- UObject::CreatePackage <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class LastManStanding.LMSGame NULL) <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitGameInfo <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you also need the Last Man Standing mod installed to play it.

Comment

Hmmm.
      I dont have LastManStanding and i have no problems now.

Comment

Oh.. its set up to load as LMS by default, so you can't load it by double clicking on the ut2 map file. When I opened it from UT2003 "instant action" is worked fine because it went to deathmatch.

Pretty nice map... didn't really explore it much though. Too tired right now.

Comment

Comment

Cant't start the map:

Can't find file for package 'Vergeofextinction' :cry:

Comment

Read the 1st post properly!.

Comment

I get this when I try and download from the second link.

IRONBOLT 2.9.0

403 DENIED

Your access has been declined!

Reason: 0x0040 Your key is only valid to resume failed downloads!

Comment

Same problem as Super Moose ;_;

EDIT:Goto www.filefront.com and search for vergeofextinction and download the vergeofextinction.zip thats the file

Well anyway after playing it for a few mins i have come to the conclusion that it is nice, but when i am outside, or looking outside (the snowy bit) my FPS drops from 60 to 19, inside the FPs is totally alright, outside, its crippling.

Comment

Just downloading all the files (Talk about "Unorganised"!), but if you get a drop to 19 FPS on a 2.8Ghz rig then I am gonna suffer... (1.2 Athlon T-Bird).

I'll be back as soon as I find out.

Comment

Thanks Oxcel

Comment

Just downloading all the files (Talk about "Unorganised"!), but if you get a drop to 19 FPS on a 2.8Ghz rig then I am gonna suffer... (1.2 Athlon T-Bird).

I'll be back as soon as I find out.
                        It may just be my computer, well tell us your results when ya get back so we can see wether it is only affecting me.

Comment

My fps were pretty slow aswell.

But i do like the look of the map.

Comment

OK, back...

My Specs:
                            1.2 athlon T-Bird
                            640Mb Ram
                            Geforce 2 MX400 64Mb

Avg FPS = 9

F***ing 9 FPS!

On most other maps my machine quite happily chuggs along at around 25-35 FPS.

Dumps this map in the recycle bin...!

Comment

I like the layout of this map but many areas my frame rate drops below 20 while other parts I get 60+ fps. The map don't seem to be optimized at all, or not very well. The sudden frame drops and jerkiness of this map pretty much makes it unplayable... too bad... it probably would be a great map.

Comment

Working...
                              X