Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MAP : DM] DM-Nirvana][ (Close to release)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MAP : DM] DM-Nirvana][ (Close to release)

Well like the title says the map is close to release. The map as at the stage that it is playable but not bug free.

I already have two people who are beta testers for this map and some mapping friends that will help beta it.

I am looking for 3 more people to beta it and give me ideas on the weapon placement etc... PM me and I will send you the link of the map.

Here are 4 pictures for the wait...

http://www.planetunreal.com/onlinewarriors/NB1.jpg

http://www.planetunreal.com/onlinewarriors/NB2.jpg

http://www.planetunreal.com/onlinewarriors/NB3.jpg

http://www.planetunreal.com/onlinewarriors/NB4.jpg

Somethings in those picture will still change. For example I will have a snow weather effect in the open parts. and some lens flares in some areas that I forgot. Plus some minor changes to skins on static meshes... I am leaving some things till the end. The map construction wise is finshed I just have small details to do.

The wait for this map is getting less and less At my site I say the map will be out in a week or so... but do not hold that to be true... I am still unsure. it will be less than a month I hope. FPS wise the map is ok in two parts of the map it slows down a bit but it is not horrible. and if the map is played 1 vs 1 or 3 players max than it will be fine. of course 7 or something will be hell for fps and the level is far too small to take 7 players... so keeping to the amount it should be all fine for most people. I have an old system too

OH! Forgot... I posted this already here but some people seem confused... well the ORM mappack I was planning and some other guys were going to enter failed so it will not be done right now. Maybe in 2 months or so... who knows but right now the ORM mappack is not going to happen right now.

That looks wild Desperado#2-Rog, you make the custom meshes too?

I love unique maps, unfortunatly I have two maps about to release in a week or so , and I dont have time to test yours, but I'm sure a bunch of people will step up for it

good stuff!

Comment

yes all statics and textuers in those pics are mine... Except for some special effect things... lets say this is pretty much 98% my stuff.

Comment

very nice

Comment

so if theres no mappack, whats gonna happen to ct-something?

Comment

CTF-Something is going to be remade.

I did not like how it was turning out in the start... although some may have liked the way it was.... but well I first made this map DM-Nirvana][ for the sake of getting use to my own static meshes and figuring out new ways of using them... so CTF-Something will be re made with better looks overall. and more inventive design than what I had.

Comment

sweet. it was looking good.

Comment

The woman in the blue bikini looks out of place. Cover her with a gothic robe or something else that goes with the dark mood of the map.

Comment

bad angle. sure she has a small top but the rest of the clothing is robe like. I'll see if ill change it but right now it is ok once you look at it in another view.

Sure this map is gothic like but it has some other styles in it that do not make it look normal gothic.

Comment

I smell cliffy B ownage

Comment

I remember you now, you're the one making that weird Face map. Recognized those hands in the upper corner of the room I love the unique look of that map, I don't know about this one though

Comment

Hey angel would you check your PM box thanks

Comment

Now that I see this from more angles, I recognise more of the original Nirvana in it :up:

Still think the meshes are a bit high-contrast, but the UT ORM maps all had very strongly-lined, hand-drawn textures so maybe that was the look you were going for?

If it plays as well as the original it will be a definite on my map list.

Comment

Map looks Stunning as usual Desp.

Just Mailed u btw.

Comment

Amazing looking map. Love the textures.

Comment

Working...
                              X