X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres what it looks like 100gping

http://www.xfire.com/video/412cca/

Comment

it looks pretty good, does the projectile already spins?

Comment

not yet still playing with it

Comment

If there is a way to keep an animation playing until the projectile gets destroyed, I can make an animation f it spining in 3DSMax.

Comment

Yeah u can loop it that's what I did for the idle. But some sample code would be nice. To change it from staticmesh to animation mesh. Anyone?

Comment

How they did it for the Ripjack, that is a sample

Comment

Isn't it possible to set the movement to bFixedRotation and set the rotation rate in the default properties?
                This way you wouldn't need animations for the projectile.

Comment

It may be, currently Unrealloco is working on it, I would do it here at my PC, but he has the latest files.

Comment

Its rotating, It works, now only need to had this to the code unrealloco will give me

Comment

Pm me what u done. So I can add it to what I got. Ill be home around 6:30pm or 7 pst

Comment

I noticed you changed the vehicle's velocity and some other stuff, the values I used were taken from UT3, but if you think it works better this way, i'll leave it like that. About the aniations, I think it should be done with keyevents, since it needs to be with the jumpstart animation when you pressing the altfire/jump key, this for the gravity changing. I removed the duck function, and I'll upload a new version soon with these improvements.

ToDo:
                        -Finish the self destruct system.
                        *It sill needs to be finished, even tought it already works.
                        -Finish the projectile (may be finished today).
                        -Finish animations.

Notice that the .u file of this is UT3Vehicles.u this because I am going to import all the UT3 Necris vehicles. This thread name will be cahnegd when some a new vehicle comes.

Comment

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
                          [...] I am going to import all the UT3 Necris vehicles. [...]
                          *gets shining eyes*
                          Darkwalkerrrr...

No, just kidding, I don't want to put any pressure on you. Go on and make them one by one until they are working well with the Darkwalker as the last crowning achievement of this project.

Comment

Don't forget to remove the Manta emitters and to add or create a new one
                            The velocity doesn't look right. I'd make it 1/2 of the currect velocity. The Viper hovers lower than the Manta and your Viper hovers as high as the Manta does.

Comment

I had it hovering lower, but then I restarted the coding and forgot about that. The next version (beta 2) will have a lot of improvements.

Comment

I would recommend every one to NOT use this in their servers until version Beta 1. It currently has been flagged as Alpha 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X