No announcement yet.

UT3 Viper Beta 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome work. Will kick *** when it's complete.
    Edit: What I forgot: How did you get the sounds out of the game as .wav? I thought they can't be extracted...

Comment

Da da da daaaaaaaaa! (UTzone link)

And here's the sound

Comment

Well barionyx, I downloaded an app that is called oggextract.exe and it extracted the ogg files from the pack, and then I converted them to .wav with AbleMP3, as you see they are extractable

Edit: Also thanks Sly.

Comment

I see, thanks. And would it be okay if I upload your Viper to Levels4you aswell?

Comment

Yes, you can do that, You can upload it.

Comment

Tadaa!
              Here is the L4Y link!

Comment

No screenshot, and the self destruct system is implemented, but is still a bit difrent, need the HOver high in the air thing for it to be the same

Comment

Err... I put a screenshot in the upload form, maybe I should go PM Duke and ask about it.
                  The self destruct... I thought you had problems with that? And when I launched the viper up in-game it did not show any special attack option or is that hidden? I could get that changed aswell though.

Comment

You need to jump and 1 sec after you jump if you press the altfire button you activate it

You can also just be just pressing the alt fire (you press the altfire, it jumps and then keep pressing the button) and it will selfdetruct as soon as possible

Comment

The description is updated, the pic should be fixed soon aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
                        You need to jump and 1 sec after you jump if you press the altfire button you activate it

You can also just be just pressing the alt fire (you press the altfire, it jumps and then keep pressing the button) and it will selfdetruct as soon as possible
                        This killed me. First I thought it was the self destruction (like the UT3 Scorpion self destruction bug which kills you) but then I took a look at the death message in the lower left corner and read: "Sly. killed himself with a Flak shell" or something like that. lol, I guess I pressed alt. fire way too often

Comment

lal that is funny, put it in the jokes thread

Comment

L4Y screeny is pretty blurry o0

Comment

Err, if you mean what is visible on the download site itself - that is just the thumbnail. Click on it to see a larger version. If you did that and still think it is blurred - well that might be because I had to convert it into .jpg because .pngs cannot be handled by the site as it seems. If you want I ask Duke about it again but I think it can't be better...

Comment

I was talking about the tumbnail xD The larger version is a bit blurry too, but that is no problem, we can still see what needs to be seen

Comment

Working...
                                X