• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-OutpostAlpha & DM-Egone

OutpostAlpha and Egone are ready for the frag carnage

Download link :
    DM-OutpostAlpha
    DM-Egone

What's your personnal opinion about these maps ?
    The ups and the downs ?

DM-OutpostAlpha

Comment

DM-Egone

Comment

Hey, just played both maps. They are both really fun and fast. Weapon placement is good on both. Bots are good too. fps Performance is outstanding. Even though they aren't the best eyecandy out there, I'm keeping both of them on my server, cause they're a blast. Thanks for two really cool maps.

Comment

Cool maps. Small and basic. Gonna recommend them for rotation on our local server. Good Job :up:

Comment

Snoef,

I just uploaded your maps to my server and went to play them. Looks like OutpostAlpha has the serverside skybox missing. I'm not a mapper, but I believe this is the thread on how to fix it. http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=239582 I hope it helps. Thanks

Comment

Good work, although the lighting could be adjusted to give more shadows.

Comment

Originally posted by PlickBadger
                Snoef,

I just uploaded your maps to my server and went to play them. Looks like OutpostAlpha has the serverside skybox missing. I'm not a mapper, but I believe this is the thread on how to fix it. http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=239582 I hope it helps. Thanks
                Tnx PlickBadger for the tip,
                so all i have to do is put a zoneinfo in the main arena and than it should be fixed.
                Nothing more than that i hope, or must i change some properties in the zoneinfo ?

Comment

Tnx everyone, that you guys like my maps.
                  It feels great to get postive feedback about self made maps.
                  :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Packet £o§§
                    Good work, although the lighting could be adjusted to give more shadows.
                    Tnx Packet £o§§ ,
                    i'll keep that in mind for my next maps.

Comment

Nice looking maps and they played fun too but imo the're much too simple, especially outpost. Egone could use some more z-axis too.

Comment

Snoef,

I'm assuming that you just add a zone info actor and that should fix it, but I'm not a mapper. I would be happy to test it for you on my server after you make a change. Just let me know. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X