ONS-Downtown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
    Yeap, I have sound set to 100% and music set to 50%. Default options are way too silent.

100% sound 70% music here. But I play invasion, where the monsters are loud.

Comment

100% sound, 100% music here. Seems like many of us have 100% sound.

Comment

Dowloaded and did a quick look around the map. Skybox has a couple of ugly purple spots, at least on my settings. Also the edges of the top layer of the sky are cleary visible.

Comment

Originally posted by jefe View Post
          Dowloaded and did a quick look around the map. Skybox has a couple of ugly purple spots, at least on my settings. Also the edges of the top layer of the sky are cleary visible.

You are not supposed to look at the sky when there is no rain!

Sorry that I neglected this one a bit, had to do some serious RL stuff and other UScript projects to do.

The performance should be better in the next version and the sounds are adjusted to something more usual.
          I am just taking care of some possible replication bug with the barricades right now, then it's done. (Does someone know if bNetDirty also applies to a player who just joined the match, or does he need bNetInitial?)

I hope Sanchez can easily import his stuff per copy-paste into the updated map.

Comment

Originally posted by Crusha K. Rool View Post
            I hope Sanchez can easily import his stuff per copy-paste into the updated map.
            I could but I'm curious why you went with Onslaught Specials V2 over V1 if V1 shows the "special" nodes more regularly?

Comment

I did in order to have classic vehicles in a seperate linksetup. That wasn't possible with V1.
              So I am currently enduring the bug to please the crowd.

I am currently experimenting with ShadowProjectors on the barricades so that they don't look like plastic being thrown onto the street. Works fine, I just need to set the Rotation relative to the Sunlight.

Comment

Would it be possible to also make the barricades destroyable by some custom superweapons like the enhanced redeemer, the dollbomb or BFG secondary fire?
                If that's not possible because it's too much trouble it's ok

Comment

The level designer sets up the DamageTypes and they must be known at that time, means the specific weapons would needed to be downloaded with the map, so it's not really an option. However, it will work just fine if the DamageType of the EnhancedRedeemer would extent the DamageType of the normal Redeemer.

I could try to add a separate name-based check via DamageType.IsA('EnhancedRedeemerDmgType'), though. But then I would still have to know the names of the particular classes and I don't have these mods installed.

But currently are the only things that can destroy the barricades the Redeemer or a Leviathan's Ion Beam. I am not sure if I should add support for the Ion Painter as well.
                  You will be probably to destroy them anyway if you replace the Redeemer with another weapon because the Kamikaze Pickup can destroy them too and that is probably not replaced by anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X