mapping.no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mapping.no

We in mapping.no are currently opening for norwegian UnrealED users to join the norwegian mapping community and learn to create maps in UnrealED and Valve hammer (more editors coming later).
    We are also currently in need of another UnrealED writer to make guides. You must know Norwegian (doh), write well and know most of the editor.

We hope to see more UnrealED users join the community. You can also find us at #www.mapping.no @ irc.quakenet.org. You are all welcome to ask questions, help out and talk about mapping!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vi i mapping.no åpner for norske UnrealED brukere til å være med i det norske mappesamfunnet og lære å lage baner i UnrealED og Valve hammer (flere editorer kommer seinere).
    Vi trenger også en annen UnrealED skribent til å skrive guider. Du må kunne Norsk (doh), skrive bra og kunne mesteparten av editoren.

Vi håper å se flere UnrealED brukere være med i samfunnet. Du kan også finne oss på #www.mapping.no @ irc.quakenet.org. Dere er alle velkomne til å spørre spørsmål, hjelpe til og snakke om mapping!

- Wolferey
    Mapping.no crew
Working...
X